Jazzmyn Private Investigations confiscates contraband in MOONPIRE Jita / Perimeter mobile depot littering case

:kiss: WTF… do you have to many time guys?
wtf… :joy:

and i am not a Mr… look at my boops. Need glasses?

and please dont offense me with lied content, please give us a proof of this thing:
"In the German forum Mr. Moon also tried to scam people into somewhat like the typical “double-your-ISK-scam”. "
Never did this and hate people who do this!

But you have my respect guys! RPG game of it best!!! :popcorn:

and YES make Eve clear again ahhh and YES Git Gud and buy a better Hardware… maybe you can confiscate some?
How much ISK do you want to shoot the Depots? If you do it i would say a great THANKS! then it looks so nice red :slight_smile: or do you want to spam more depots ???^^ and crash more eve citizen into a wormhole?

Ps: “In the mean time Mr. Moon had promised to take them down.” yes and 1 hour later you scamed me :slight_smile: and now enjoy the whole beatuty. I think a second billboard over the hub would be nice. “BANK of MOONPIRE” what do you say to this Idea?

Boops? You can tell somebodies gender by the way they poke somebodies nose?

It is safe to say they just assumed your gender. :wink:

of course, but when they make here RPG, then with the right gender that is ingame^^

Time to kick this ■■■■ out of space

I was referring to the “meme” described here:

Yes, of course. We ordered waste disposal to do their job. And they started to to a good one - although doing this kind of work in Perimeter has it’s dangers. Feel free to support our efforts by donating!

1 Like

We thank the general public for appreciating the hard labour of our demolition squad.

One voice exemplary from our supporters :

You are doing god’s work removing that clutter. Keep it up! o7

And we thank everyone providing entertainment by stopping by and wanting to slap our crew members on the shoulder. Nevertheless: by this you are interrupting work in dangerous enviroment - please stay out of the area! To show your appreciation just drop us a note. Or some donations.

Feel free to mention the name of the supporter @Gordana_Gecko (my main’s trade alt, one of my many chars) if you wish, I fully support your efforts and not ashamed or afraid to do this in the open public as well.

On my thief alt I sometimes remove MTUs and depots when have the chance though I primarily operate in Jita with that alt.

Anyway I appreciate any effort of removing clutter from anywhere in New Eden as I know, even from personal experience, though it is obviousy even without that, that it is risky business and requires dedication, patience and vigilance, especially in case of these pesky mobile depots, so you have my respect for undertaking this daunting task.

As for donations I could provide you some blueprints if that is of any interest to you, I have a related giveaway and a blueprint shop as well, both have a related thread you can find links to if you look up my forum profile. Just drop me a mail in-game which blueprints you’d be interested in either or both from the giveaway and/or the BPC shop and we can discuss the rest. Of course I will contract them to you free of charge.

(Note: If you wish to get confirmation I can sign in to my alt Gordana and post here with her as a confirmation if you feel it is necessary to have such a confirmation of identity.)

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.