Join our study about Online Gaming and Volunteering :)

Dear players,
for our seminar at the University of Konstanz we are conducting a survey to find out more about volunteering in online gaming. Our goal is to find out how online communities work and for that we need as many participants as possible.

Hint: Even if you don’t volunteer in your online community we would like you to take the survey!
Below you’ll find a link to reach our survey. Taking the survey will take about 20 minutes and would help us immensely since this survey is not just to answer out research question but is also a practical exercise in data collection and data analysis.

We would appreciate it if you would take the time to participate.

Thank you!

PS: Of course, we will only use your data for research purposes and it will not be shared with any third parties. More information in the informed consent form in the beginning of the study.

1 Like

In the English language version:

• On the slide about yearly spending, I believe there is an error in the drop-down menu. Only two options display.
  • On the slide asking to rate statements with regard to relying on colleagues, the scale goes from “Strongly Agree” to “I Totally Agree”.

I am unable to progress further since I don’t know how to rate these statements.

Thank you very much, I will try to fix it! :slight_smile:

“On the slide asking to rate statements with regard to relying on colleagues, the scale goes from “Strongly Agree” to “I Totally Agree”.” --> It should go from “strongly disagree” to “i totally agree”.

“On the slide about yearly spending, I believe there is an error in the drop-down menu. Only two options display.”
–> Yeah, I see there is an error somehow. I am on it.

But thanks for participating!

So far only 90 people participated in the study, but we need some more to get good results. Please also join the study, if you don’t think you are doing any volunteering! :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.