I’m a one man corps that’s been playing since 2006. I’m looking to join a wormhole alliance. I have over a hundred million skill points and maxed out in all the important skills.. I’ve been living the nomad life style with a maxed out orca and two maxed out sub accounts for a solid 2yrs now . I’m looking for more isk content . I can contribute in all areas of full time wormhole life I’m in USA I’m looking for eastern time zone
To get useful answers, you should add your preferred timezone and language.
Wormhole corps/alliances are often (not always) tight-knit communities that prefer to talk in french, german, polish, czech, hungarian or whatever their member core has as native language…
Also in most WH groups, the ability and readyness to engage in PvP content is mandatory, just sayin. Notmany will allow a 1-man-corp to join their alliance and give him access to their infrastructure (mapper, bookmarks, structures…). In most cases you will have to give up your “own” corporation and join one of theirs with your characters.
Exceptions to the rule exist, sure… Good luck!
Wormholes ain’t it for a one-man orca nomad chasing more ISK with two alts right now. Faction warfare is hotter, combat comes to you, and Minmatar Fleet will keep the accounts busy without a hole to live in.
my.minmatar.org
https://youtu.be/7-eGTtq9vWo
Source: Ran a WH alliance
You can try to speak with our alliance CEO. But propably u will need to join to main alliance corp with your main char to live in c4. Otherwise, as corp u can have access to c1 for idustry and live anywhere outside you want
Umbrella Initiative Alliance - Wormhole Alliance Recruitment
Hey mate, I think The Flying Zabutons could be a really good fit for you.
First up, someone with your level of experience would be a huge asset to a corp like ours. Playing since 2006, running multiple maxed accounts and spending the last couple of years living a genuinely nomadic wormhole lifestyle means you’d bring a depth of J-Space knowledge that would be incredibly valuable to any organisation.
We’re a small, deliberately low-admin corp built around real life first and J-Space hunting from Highsec. We don’t permanently live in a wormhole at the moment, but almost everything we do revolves around wormhole space. We scan chains, hunt targets, take small-gang fights and follow whatever content Anoikis gives us.
My own background is wormhole-heavy as well. Back during COVID I ran a moderately sized alliance out of a C4 with C2/C5 statics, so I understand the full-time wormhole lifestyle and the kind of self-sufficiency it takes.
Your nomadic setup actually lines up really well with where I’d like the corp to head longer term too. The goal is eventually to do more extended and nomadic J-Space deployments, just without turning the corp into a logistics job.
You’re also US Eastern TZ, which works for us. We already have US pilots and we’re actively growing that side of the corp alongside AU and EU.
We’re not an alliance ourselves, so if joining an established wormhole alliance is a hard requirement then we may not be exactly what you’re after. But if you’re open to a smaller independent group where your experience would genuinely matter and you’d have people to hunt and roam with, I think we’d be worth a chat.
If that sounds interesting, jump into our Discord and come say hello:
Discord: The Flying Zabutons
In-game: ZeroEight