July release - Issues

Yes. It is a very annoying bug.

1 Like

More on the issue with portraits in chat (the issue is also spread in contacts lists and on agent avatars).

I wonderā€¦ If the new forums use the same portrait source from the EVE API (not sure if it uses the API or anything else) then it probably tampers with the client functionality due to some bugs in the codeā€¦ I wonder if there can be a connection to the ingame bugs. Just a theory, trying to help investigation on these issuesā€¦

1 Like

Did something happen to the drop rate of ā€œSmall wrecked hull sectionsā€ because there are almost none for sale.

This is affecting the price of T3 Dessys (Jackdaw was 10 mill higher than a Tengu earlier this week) at 165 mill in Jita !!!

Also, the chance of getting a successful result on reverse engineering the BPC for T3Dā€™s has dropped dramatically - 2/10 even with a +80% decryptor. Is this intentional or did I read something wrong as I thought the nerf was only going to affect T3 Cruisers (I could easilly have missed this bit though)

Anyhow, CCP could you look into it ? The supply of the small wrecked hulls is strange as I could easily buy 100 in a month before the patch and now there are none for sale.

I think this has more to do with the massively increased demand for Jackdaws since 2 weeks ago because CFC like to whelp them on a daily basis.

Itā€™s nothing to do with CFC - if anything, they are just helping things alongā€¦ With Respect, I would say you know nothing about Indy Bud.

The one single thing you need to build T3Dā€™s are those Small Wrecked Hulls and they are just not coming to market.

That Simply does not happen - Fcā€™s sell stuff ā€œen-bulkā€ - they dont care what it sells for, just that they sell it so they can pay out the fleet. Alpha clones can loot this stuff, and they dont care what it sells for - they sell it.

Try buying a Small wrecked Hull section and see how you goā€¦

Jita has run out of them and when Jita runs out of things, it generally means something has broken or thereā€™s a protest or a war or a bug or an exploit.

Something is definitely broken here.

CCP Please look into this - I ask again - ā€œSmall Wrecked Hull Sections.ā€

And really - on-going - why would you want such an important class of ship as a T3D to TOTALLY depend on one single component ? Think about it CCP - you control this market and you control T3D pricesā€¦ Just Saying cause itā€™s happening right now. Or was this planned ? T3Dā€™s got too cheap ?

There was a Big post on Reddit when T3D Prices crashed the last time - I assume the person responsible got banned cause else the market would be healthy now.

Just Sayingā€¦

1 Like

Someone cleaned the market of 10 times the daily volume on the 12th of June. That sort of spike on a low trade item is going to take a while to sort itself out again especially if there is additional increased demand because of a war.

1 Like

Not so Nevyn - Sorry bud, but T3Dā€™s are not a ā€œlow trade itemā€.

It only takes 20 hours to build a T3D buddy. And 40 mins to RE a BPC.

20 hours is nothing in eve - it takes 24 hours to anchor a bonused Rait now, when it only took what, 15 mins or so for a small POS ? (seperate grumble) lol.

Itā€™s a massive skill train (hence my grumble against the RE Nerf) to Build the Hull (never mind all four of them) but 20 hours is not a lot when you compare it to Caps or T3 Cruisersā€¦ and since when did a dessy outprice a T3 cruiser ? (Gotta give some love to the T3C panel here) and sure - I do, but you guysā€¦ Meh - your better than I am.

And itā€™s One Special snowflake that can clear Jita AND Amarr of all T3Dā€™sā€¦

I say again - Go buy a Small wrecked Hull Sectionā€¦ Do what I doā€¦

Then come tell me I am wrong.

Meanwhile - Buy my hulls - Iā€™m really quite happy at the moment despite the nerf to my skillz.

1 Like

How many hull sections trade per day in Jita, Iā€™m looking at Amarr and it would be fair to say that according to the market data itā€™s something like 15-20 a day average.
So yes, itā€™s in short supply, but that massive spike that showed on the 12th of June (Was that when the T3 relic adjustment plans got announced) is likely to be having significant carry over effects.

Followup to my post on July 12: this issue is still not resolved.