We’re happy to announce that the July release is now live.
Please use this thread for Known Issues.
- Release Information - EVE Updates
- Dawn of Liberation Event Page - EVE Online Website
- Full Patch Notes - EVE Online Website
Other Information Threads
- General Feedback Thread - Official Forums
- Known Issues & Feedback Thread (Mac) - Official Fourms
- Dawn Of Liberation Event Feedback Thread - Official Forums
Additional Release Information
The July release brings the start of the Dawn of Liberation event, which runs across the Minmatar Republic’s Liberation Day, from July 10th through to July 24th. In addition to this, this release follows on with further ship balancing work, with changes to the Zealot, Retribution and Claw.
Significant performance improvements are also coming to the way the EVE Online client renders missiles and smoke trail grahics, as well as balance improvements to loot in abyssal space and a whole host of user interface, gameplay and audio and graphics fixes.