July 2018 Release - Known Issues

not sure if its the right place since its actually an outstanding issue…
signature lists as well as chat member lists (corp, local etc. - all are affected randomly) sometimes show dead/gone entries.
also, chat member lists occasionally dont show people who are online (corp) or present in system (local).

1 Like

Because there are only a certain number of Abyssal instances available. More than likely you got that message because all of the instances were full…

The chat system is not working again. I just passed through several systems with incorrect user count and missing chars in the user list. FIX THAT GODFORSAKEN MESS, YOU INCOMPETENT FOOLS! And go back to coding school to learn coding properly.

1 Like

Multiple major issues with the chat.

People (including yourself and your fleet mates) not appearing in local channel.
Getting “Message Undelivered” after posting in a chat.

Inconsistent local chat and the random inability to communicate have major impacts on game balance. This should really be addressed ASAP.

1 Like

Blueprints select window in Industry is still very bugged and laggy.
The most annoying is when I change location in filter to other station I have all other locations unavailable in filter - only currently selected station and All facilities is available. To choose other station I need to select All facilities wait 5 mins for game to load all 100 000 blueprints in all locations I have and then I am allowed to select new station.

The OSX client still crashes after accumulating x number of jumps.
Yeah, I know. We’ll file it under the Mac-specific area so it can continue to be ignored.

It’s been a year and ESSs still don’t have an info page to load

2 Likes

you know i didn’t think they could break the chat system worse then the feb update guess i was wrong

1 Like

Interestingly, even though the error message is something about not being able to be put into a cargo can, while I wasn’t able to loot the Vial of Mikramurka straight into my ship with loot all… I WAS able to place it into a small standard container inside my ship… I can’t move it out of there into my ship now, though. Fun stuff!

I have massive login issues, loading into character selection takes ages and might not work at all, resulting in me having to kill the client and try again. And even if that works, loading the character itself also doesn’t happen, it’s trial and error.

I have verified the cache files, latest video drivers and run just one account.

I have a local bug were it doesnt change, rather annoying

and also turret bugs not reloading

I had a bug in my place the other day that I’d never even seen before. And I’ve been alive a good many decades.

I blame global warming.

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

Had a bug pop up today, I would dock up in a citadel but when I undocked I would see the ship I docked in still in space…

I looked at it and it was cloaked, it wasn’t targetable and disappeared when I left system and came back.

1 Like

I experienced the same bug yesterday, on the evening: coming out from a wormhole into low sec, I didn’t even saw my name in the local chat.
TBC, the “local chat changed to … system” didn’t appear too. And on another toon on the same computer, local chat did work perfectly, at the same time.

1 Like

I undocked from my astahause and warped to g8 my cruiser stayed where the astrahause was and the astahause went into warp

How about logging in and seeing an alt who is NOT logged in present in local.

How about logging in and seeing an alt who is NOT logged in present and visible in space, though not selectable, not present in local - that alt not having been online since before downtime yesterday.

How about going through Jita and having Jita local present for the next 20 jumps including relogging.

How about logging in and getting Jita local even though you are nowhere near the system and the alt hasn’t even been in it.

How about taking 40 minutes to log in to the alt prior mentioned as visible in local but not online.

How about logging in a wormhole alt, taking a hole to regular space, and not having any local whatsoever.

How about logging in an alt, joining a fleet, and never getting a fleet window.

How about logging in and taking 20 minutes for the client to actually launch.

2 Likes

Had ship ghosting again yesterday, flew with my Loki from Itamo to Perimeter, docked in citadel, switched to Macharial, undocked, saw my Loki floating unmanned in space in front of me. Going into warp didn’t clear the Loki-ghost on overview, only jumping helped. Had the same some time later when switching from my Prowler to Loki (Prowler ghosting in space in front of the citadel).

Happened before and first time I was really scared, my ship somehow got ejected for real.

1 Like

July 2018 - known issue:

The game is unplayable and completely broken because of insane lag, chat window and fleet issues. Another great patch.

1 Like

Maybe relabel the July 10th release announcement to “The July Release is Now Dead On Arrival”?

So, first we got the dildo Machariel skin. Now we have a bloody tampon Scimitar/Scythe skin. And mustard skins (current event skins) according to some people. This is getting better and better. What is next?