Keepsakes

A wreck of a fighter I used to fly; what eventually became my coffin. I oftentimes spend my off hours seated in its cockpit, letting the nostalgic vibes wash over me. It’s nothing more than a glorified couch now, parked in a cargo bay, with bits of serrated metal sticking out of its missing wing. Although a dear friend has recently offered to help me restore it, which I’m super excited for!

1 Like

I’ve got a little figurine of a Navy officer, carved out of a little hunk of wood. My older brother gave it to me a few months before leaving to start his career in the Navy. I’ve got another model he made of a Heron, welded together out of scrap metal. He likes tinkering with things.

3 Likes

6 posts removed from this thread for being off topic, or posted with the intent to cause disruption.

This includes posts in response to the above remarks.

Thank you,

~Alexandre Arthie

Alexandre Arthie,
Directive Enforcement Department
CONCORD Assembly

7 Likes

My first pair of ornate scissors and comb set. I was so happy when I finally got enough ISK for the pair. I lined a unique shadowbox with the finest cloth and jewels I could get my hands on to complement the pieces and have it currently displayed next to me right now.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.