EVE Online SSO Auth For Discord
https://discord.gg/ZWmzTP3 To discuss and for support.
(Join and visit the example site http://keepstar.shibdib.info to get the tester role and see how it works)
If you’re a Dramiel or Opux user check the wiki for how to convert to Keepstar.
What It Does
This program will host a web page that members of your discord server can visit to be assigned roles based off of corporation, alliance, and player specific roles. It will then ensure the player remains in these roles and remove them if the players status changes (via a cron job).
- Webserver (Apache/NGINX/Whatever You’re Comfortable With)
- A domain name is highly recommended
- An EVE Online Omega Account (Required to make an application)
- This framework could be easily expanded into a full blown auth system (srp, fleet tools, etc…) if the interest is there.
- Standings based roles
- Roles added manually are not removed (yet…)
Karbowiak for the original idea