To celebrate the 4th anniversary of the foundation of the Kherub Angels corporation (founded on the 30th of April in 2017, EVE time) AND to honor the bounty hunting profession we will be holding a bounty hunt giveaway event where bounty hunters will be tasked to destroy Mobile Depots of the temporary giveaway character @100mil-ISK_For-KillingMy_Mobile_Depot whose public zkillboard will determine who will receive the bounty payouts.
100 mil ISK will be paid for each destroyed Mobile Depot to eligible bounty hunters.
Important: Only one payout per character during the entire event!
(Thus if a character successfully receives a bounty payout then no further payouts will be received by that character, not even the bonus payout.)
One single bonus payment can be earned throughout the entire event (per event NOT per character). The first one to succsessully qualify and claim the reward will be the lucky one. Each Mobile Depot will contain five single stack items (ammunition pieces) and if all five of them successfully drop then the eligible bounty hunter of that kill qualifies for a bonus payout of a Gila BPC.
Mobile Depots in hi-sec belonging to the temporary giveaway character.
You can read the details about these mobile structures at: Mobile structures - EVE University Wiki
It is important to note that:
- To attack them you have to become suspect which opens you up to potential PvP interaction (this is intentional and part of the event).
- They have reinforcemence timers (which are visible when someone visits a reinforced Mobile Depot) during which they can not be attacked and there is a small window of opportunity to attack and destroy them before they repair themselves enough to can reuse their reinforcemence mode.
When a target is deployed (in hi-sec) a post detailing its location will be made soon before or after the fact here in this thread as a reply (thus it is advised to check this thread frequently or outright subscribe to it).
- Some of them will be at a celestial thus can be directly warped to while some will be in a deadspace safespot thus requiring combat scan probes to scan down and warp to.
- Some of them will be at a designated place some will be at a random place withing a range of possible locations (celestial in a system, in a system within a constellation or region and so on).
- Some of them will be in low traffic systems some in high traffic systems or outright near a trade hub station.
To be eligible for bounty payout capsuleers have to declare their intention of participating in the event here in this thread BEFORE the kill is made otherwise no bounty payout will be granted.
Bounty is paid to the capsuleer dealing the final blow. If that person is not eligible for bounty payout then the highest damage dealing capsuleer who is eligible will receive the bounty payout. If nobody on a killmail is eligible then no bounty will be paid.
The zkillboard of the termporary giveaway character is the public tracker of the killmails of this event:
Check out our giveaways and guides at: