Kherub Angels 4th anniversary bounty hunt giveaway event (100 mil ISK per kill)

khan Kherub Angels

4th anniversary bounty hunt giveaway event

★ Summary

To celebrate the 4th anniversary of the foundation of the Kherub Angels corporation (founded on the 30th of April in 2017, EVE time) AND to honor the bounty hunting profession we will be holding a bounty hunt giveaway event where bounty hunters will be tasked to destroy Mobile Depots of the temporary giveaway character @100mil-ISK_For-KillingMy_Mobile_Depot whose public zkillboard will determine who will receive the bounty payouts.

★ Bounty

100 mil ISK will be paid for each destroyed Mobile Depot to eligible bounty hunters.

Important: Only one payout per character during the entire event!

(Thus if a character successfully receives a bounty payout then no further payouts will be received by that character, not even the bonus payout.)

★ Bonus payout (if the LootFairy™ approves)

One single bonus payment can be earned throughout the entire event (per event NOT per character). The first one to succsessully qualify and claim the reward will be the lucky one. Each Mobile Depot will contain five single stack items (ammunition pieces) and if all five of them successfully drop then the eligible bounty hunter of that kill qualifies for a bonus payout of a Gila BPC.

★ Targets

Mobile Depots in hi-sec belonging to the temporary giveaway character.

You can read the details about these mobile structures at: Mobile structures - EVE University Wiki

It is important to note that:

• To attack them you have to become suspect which opens you up to potential PvP interaction (this is intentional and part of the event).
  • They have reinforcemence timers (which are visible when someone visits a reinforced Mobile Depot) during which they can not be attacked and there is a small window of opportunity to attack and destroy them before they repair themselves enough to can reuse their reinforcemence mode.

★ Target locations

When a target is deployed (in hi-sec) a post detailing its location will be made soon before or after the fact here in this thread as a reply (thus it is advised to check this thread frequently or outright subscribe to it).

• Some of them will be at a celestial thus can be directly warped to while some will be in a deadspace safespot thus requiring combat scan probes to scan down and warp to.
  • Some of them will be at a designated place some will be at a random place withing a range of possible locations (celestial in a system, in a system within a constellation or region and so on).
  • Some of them will be in low traffic systems some in high traffic systems or outright near a trade hub station.

★ Eligibility: Register as bounty hunter (here in a reply)

:warning: Important

To be eligible for bounty payout capsuleers have to declare their intention of participating in the event here in this thread BEFORE the kill is made otherwise no bounty payout will be granted.

★ Bounty payout

Bounty is paid to the capsuleer dealing the final blow. If that person is not eligible for bounty payout then the highest damage dealing capsuleer who is eligible will receive the bounty payout. If nobody on a killmail is eligible then no bounty will be paid.

★ Public record of kills

The zkillboard of the termporary giveaway character is the public tracker of the killmails of this event:

★ Guides and giveaways

Check out our giveaways and guides at:

Just for the moderators: I am here to confirm that I am @Uriel_the_Flame 's alt and that he is free to post my killmails or other info about me and to speak on my behalf.

To whom it may concern.
Be so warned that littering space with mobile depots in my presence may result in destruction of said.

Consider this my entry.

1 Like

:boom:

This Mobile Depot has been destroyed.

:dart:

A Mobile Depot was recently deployed at a random celestial (sun, planet, moon or asteroid belt) in the Augnais system (Algintal constellation, Sinq Laison region, Gallente Federation) thus combat probes are NOT required to locate the target.

Bad Mobile depots must be removed.

1 Like

I also try to destroy it

1 Like

A Mobile Depot was recently deployed at the Sun of the Onga system (Erada constellation, Heimatar region, Minmatar Republic) thus combat probes are NOT required to locate the target.

1 Like

So much littering. Going to have to clean up space.

1 Like

A Mobile Depot was recently deployed at the Chribba Monument (Landmark, Celestial Beacon) in the Amarr system (Throne Worlds constellation, Domain region, Amarr Empire) thus combat probes are NOT required to locate the target.

1 Like

A Mobile Depot was recently deployed near the Tranquility Trading Tower (Keepstar) in the Perimeter system (Kimotoro constellation, The Forge region, Caldari State) thus combat probes are NOT required to locate the target.

But a cheap ship, a yellow blinky in perimeter may have a hard time :wink:

Indeed. Though with proper timing and going very cheap and using proper fit the risk can be minimized. It doesn’t take long to reinforce a Mobile Depot then two days later to kill it… the locals might even help destroy it so if a registered bounty hunter deals the most damage to it (might even be minimal damage if are the only registered ones shooting it) they still can earn the payout, just have to play smart and it should be easy mode even near a trade hub. :slight_smile:

It seems it has already been reinforced sometime ago so won’t last long I think. Will see if any registered bounty hunter will make it onto the killmail.

1 Like

:white_check_mark: Bounty earned. Excellent job!

You will receive the bounty payout as a contract within the hour.

Update: The bounty has been contracted.

:ballot_box_with_check: Bounty has been claimed successfully.

1 Like

:negative_squared_cross_mark: Target destroyed by third party thus no bounty earned.

The target was destroyed by a capsuleer who did not register as a bounty hunter thus no bounty payout was earned. Maybe next time.

Got it, and thanks!

Uriel the Flame always making unique content. I’ll play

1 Like

Count me in.

1 Like

A Mobile Depot was recently deployed at a random celestial (sun, planet, moon or asteroid belt) in the Ylandoki system (Sela constellation, Lonetrek region, Caldari State) thus combat probes are NOT required to locate the target.