Kiith Paktu - NulSec Sov, PvP, PvE, Industrial - [REE Alliance] :tripletsparrot:

Miners—KP wants you! The ISK needs you! Come fly with friends who will support you while you get the ISK you deserve. You will not be sorry. No drama, just fun.

Miners—Do you like juicy R64 ISK? Do you like it every day, every week, every month? If you answered yes to any of those questions, you should give KP a look. Optional mining fleets each week, with no mandatory crap that you hate. Many great moons to choose from with plentiful ice and gas nearby. Check us out in-game or send us an EVEmail. No drama, just fun. Thanks for reading.

Miners—Still looking for you. Come get the ISK you deserve and fly with friends who will help you. No drama, just fun.

Miners—the ISK is lonely, it needs you. Come get it. Fly with friends who will help you play your way. No mandatory crap that you hate. No drama, just fun.

Miners, what is your pleasure? Juicy moon goo? Ice? R64? You want it, we got it. Come mine in an environment with friends who will help you. No mandatory crap that you hate. Just mine how you like and watch the ISK roll in. Give us a look in-game or send us an EVEmail.

How many times will you ask yourself—Why don’t I have enough ISK? When am I going to get the ISK? Why can’t I get the ISK now? and so on and so forth? You should join KP and make the ISK you deserve. Rich mining? Yes. Indy? Yes. Exploration? Yes. The help and support you need? Yes. No drama? Yes. Just fun? Yes. Check us out in-game or send us an Evemail.

Still seeking miners who like ISK. No drama, just ISK.

What did the Green Moa say to the Red Moa?
‘Breath you idiot!’ XD

Miners, the ISK is here waiting for you. Calling to you. Come fly with friends who will support your style of play. No drama, just fun (and ISK).

Do you like to mine? To Explore? To build? To rat? To Pew-Pew? To make ISK? Do you like to fly with friends in a drama-free environment? Then you should give KP a look. We live in a great spot in New Eden where you can play the game and experience varied content across the universe. No drama, just fun.

KP miners be like…

depp

KP miners this week…

What are you waiting for?

KP moons do come with some baggage…

What are you going to do with all the ISK…

Miners, I keep telling you…

Miners, come to great spot in New Eden. Make the ISK you deserve. No drama, just ISK.

Bonsoir
Je me présente je suis Adams Kev sa fait 6 ans que joue a Eve Online et je vous draie des renseignement si vous plait est se que vous recruter toujours ou pas mon activité sais . Pve et PvP et Fabrication des vaisseau T1 donc voilà et je suis pas encore oméga pour l’instant à aussi si vous saviez un discord sais Adams Kev #4152

KP miners this week…

ISK waits for you…

These guys are legit good people. Nobody would be sad joining this corp.

Still recruiting