Kiith Paktu - NulSec Sov, PvP, PvE, Industrial - [REE Alliance] :tripletsparrot:

Family-centered Veteran Pilots, passionate about a meaningful EvE experience;

Want to learn how to make at least 3x the ISK pilots do in HighSec!? Stop slowly sucking up ISK at less than half your potential! Join Kiith Paktu in a highly lucrative Region of space, with a whole family of players to back you up and teach you the ways to WIN at Eve!

Kiith Paktu levels up your Gameplay Knowledge and Skills while we share in our mutual love for Internet Spaceships! :heart:

• NulSec Sov-Systems

• ALL Time Zones US, EU, AU

• COMPLETE Infrastructure of Citadels

EVERY opportunity for all Career-Minded Pilots;

:diamonds: PvE - Ratting, Mining, PI

• SOV NulSec Ratting [Level 5 ADM]
  • SOV Asteroid Mining [Level 5 ADM]
  • HIGH Value Moon Ore
  • Quality Gas
  • Make ALL Level 4 PI
  • HIGHEST ISK Exploration Sites

:diamonds: PvP - Fleet, Gang, Warfare

• Intel Channel
  • SECURE Comms
  • Ship Replacement Program
  • Standing Fleet
  • Discord Pings for ALL Fleet Operations

:diamonds: Industry - Production, Invention

• NulSec Market Hubs
  • BuyBack Program
  • Established Jump Freighter Logistics Service
  • Full Industry Infrastructure covering Refining / Manufacturing / Invention / Research / Reactions

Find your HOME in Eve Online!
Sign up here; Kiith Paktu Authorization, then join our in-game Public Channel [PAK2] PUB and follow the step-by-step instructions to finish your application.

We look forward to exploring many new adventures together in this great sandbox of the stars!

Do you like to explore and make ISK? Would you like to make triple the ISK of high-sec in half the time? If so, you should give KP a look. We live in the richest area of New Eden for exploration, with good people who will help you. Stop living in lame high sec and play EVE the way it was meant to be played. Fun only, no drama. Give us a look in-game or send us an EveMail.

Newbros, get out of high-sec and come play EVE the way it was meant to be played. Make a ton of ISK so you can play your way with friends who will help you. No mandatory crap that you hate. The best area of New Eden awaits!

Do you like to pew-pew? Do you like to rat? Do you like to mine? Explore? Do you like to play EVE in an environment that supports you with friends who will help you? Then you should give KP a look. We live in an incredibly rich area of New Eden with a great jump service, market, and support. No drama, just fun. Give us a shout at our in-game channel [PAK2] PUB or send us an EveMail. Thanks for reading.

Explorers, stop doing wormholes from high-sec and come make some real ISK. Large areas of EVE are wide open to make the ISK you love. Come fly with friends who will support you. No drama, just fun.

Fellow pilots, what do you like to do in EVE and how do you like to make ISK? Exploration? Ratting? Mining/Indy? PvP? ISK lets you do whatever you want and play your way. If you like ISK you should give KP a look. We have support for every playstyle and live in one of the richest areas of New Eden. An active market, jump service, and active industrial base are here for you. No drama, just fun. Give us a look in-game at our channel [PAK2] PUB, or send us an EVEmail. Thanks for reading.

Do you like ISK? Do you like to pew-pew? Rat? Mine? Build? Explo? Then you should give KP a look. Support for every playstyle with an active market and jump service. Indy support for building stuff you like to build. No mandatory crap that you hate. No drama, just fun. Check us out in-game at our channel [PAK2] PUB or send us an EVEmail. Thanks for reading.

1 Like

Do you find you are asking yourself----Why don’t I have enough ISK? When am I going to get the ISK? Why can’t I get the ISK now? and so on and so forth? You should join KP and make the ISK you deserve. Rich mining? Yes. Indy? Yes. Exploration? Yes. The help and support you need? Yes. No drama, just fun. Check us out in-game or send us an Evemail.

Some would call this a miracle. We call it Tuesday.

Check us out. Make the ISK you need and deserve.

And again. Miracles daily…what are you waiting for…no drama, just fun.

Interested in becoming a part of your mining fleet not sure i am ready to run the show since i barley know my job and the one below.

Why do you stay in high and low sec where there is so little ISK? Stop torturing yourself with their lame opportunities. Come to null sec where you can get the ISK you deserve with the help and support you need. Jump service? Yes. Market? Yes. Pew-pew? Yes. Explo? Yes. Indy? Yes. Ratting? Yes. Mining? Hell yes. No drama? Yes. Just fun? Yes. Any other questions?

Come enjoy varied content while you make the ISK you deserve. Support for all styles of play. No drama, just fun.

How many times will you ask yourself—Why don’t I have enough ISK? When am I going to get the ISK? Why can’t I get the ISK now? and so on and so forth? You should join KP and make the ISK you deserve. Rich mining? Yes. Indy? Yes. Exploration? Yes. The help and support you need? Yes. No drama? Yes. Just fun? Yes. Check us out in-game or send us an Evemail.

ISK is still here waiting for you…