Known Issue: Daily Login Rewards 150k SP Issue

I got a bug…quick, need those sp. :slight_smile:

same problem here

I also am afflicted with this most terrible of circumstances

I have the same problem.

Here I thought CCP was allowing us to choose which character got the SP - unexpected but welcome. Ah well, it will be entertaining to watch how this is resolved and maybe even learn how it managed to slip past QA!

3 Likes

well they could have each person (every omega account) get the skill points after resolving a ticket. but that seems like a lot of person hours.

Easiest will be to add a consume option to the object for this pass - there are way too many to deal with individually and I suspect a lot of players have stacked them to use on 1 character the same way I did. Fix it next month!

I just wonder, what happens to the ■■■■ coders and ■■■■ QAs who made this mistake, I mean, would there be any changes to the processes in the development team to ensure it won’t happen in future or these idiots will continue doing what they are doing with the game?

They bugged other rewards less than 3 weeks ago. I just hope CCP just improve the quality of the testing going forward!

1 Like

Human beings make mistakes - that’s part of my definition of what it means to be human. It isn’t THAT you make mistakes that matters, it’s how you deal with them.

4 Likes

What really matters, is what you doing to prevent the same mistakes from appearing again and again. From what I see, CCP is doing nothing.

mine is bugged too, just sitting in my inventory staring at me and no way of consuming them

For all of those affected it should be doubled once consumed …

yeah if they are able, would be much easier.

Unfortunately for us and fortunately for CCP, they are saying that game delivered as is, no guarantee that it will work correctly, no guarantee you’ll be refunded with anything in case if something going wrong. Zero responsibility. So I doubt they will do anything extra to the players affected.

to be fair customer service has been good to me, I put in 2 tickets and got what I asked for.

1 Like

У меня есть уникальный лут в виде банки на 150к СП… Когда и как это можно испльзовать?

there is another thread that said the dev’s are aware and working on a fix

do you mind sharing the url?

nothing. I know it’s difficult, but I believe you can do it.

1 Like