Known Issue: Daily Login Rewards 150k SP Issue

:red_circle: How funny how the SP from one event go into the proper channels right away but another event fails completely. One would think these things were exactly the same mechanism because that would be logical and the cheapest way to go but CCP teaches you otherwise time and again. And again so much precious and scarce developer time wasted.

1 Like

Hey, i got the 150k skillpoints from the daily login reward. I was able to redeemed it and now i have an item in my hangar “150.000 Skill Points” and cant do anything with it… No option to inject or something. Only trash and create a contract.

Is there something i can do?

Regards

4 Likes

CCP have you ever tested it?
@all contracts pls on me :stuck_out_tongue: 1isk per Item!

So, to sum up:

First, CCP can’t make sure everyone gets the same amount of points on the first day of the reward.

Over the course of the days the characters get different amounts of points.

Towards the end, much less points are awarded at once, so it takes even longer. (Usually between 5-7k, last day 3k)
And at the end you’ll get a useless item!

Who the heck developed it and who, if anyone, took it off for release?

1 Like

Same here

Same here. Just sitting in hangar lol

Same here no option to use /or drop on skill ,m or drop on inject skill point . its bugged it seems.

Anyone tried trashing it?

Same.

Ditto

Same sh1t here… Tried to drag-drop in start menu onto desired character – same fell to the storage useless can… Bug report submitted…

Actually, strange, that 17th anniversary 10th day skill point cans were accessible just from ship hanging in the middle of nowhere, and this can is not working at all… Why the hell to do different skill point can getting mechanics?! Was it made by different people, who is not talking to each other?!

Same issue here to :frowning:

It is a different mechanic tho. The one can has a fixed amount of SP, the other (buggy) one fills up according to your login days.

I got this item today for 150k SP, however i can’t use this item ?
Image:

Can someone explain how to use this ?

Thanks.

3 Likes

Its broken as usual . same problem here , it was not applied to char .

Maybe CCP will revert from using this stupid method of giving us the free things as its always damn broken or does not work

2 Likes

Yup same - no option to apply the ‘free’ 150,000 Skillpoints.

CCP, really? sigh…

1 Like

lols, CCP…! image

5 Likes

Same issue here - Any idea on a fix?

ССР создали хлам , который мы ждали 2 недели, и который невозможно использовать! Вы хоть тестили это прежде чем ставить? А теперь вы ждете нашей реакции? игра становится все более багнутой и бракованной…

1 Like

nope, the full can is of the same kind, as the other one. Just because You can not get not fully completed can.

That really doesn’t seem to be difficult these days. You probably don’t even need to quietly slip past; feels like you could stomp by in army boots without them noticing anything.

1 Like