KVN-36 Node Death - 2020/08/21

trash server really need an upgrade, where is your investors I heard you recently have a large number of money incoming.

2 Likes

Maybe you should think about giving more of your time into the HARDWARE and not into some “new and fance and whatever stuff noone really needs”

Get ready for a wall of tickets for “im stuck” or “replacement”

1 Like

20% Armour on the KS and Server dies - armor n shield back to full - well great

If you liked the taste of Fountain, you’re going to LOVE Delve!

3 Likes

or just stop playing!!

What are you smoking?
It was NC that smartbombed.
You do realize that action that delivered the final blow on the node was executed by NC smartbombs?

3 Likes

Are you daft??? Goon PRAXIS’ loaded with SB,ECM Bursts. Made the node die. I was in the middle of it.

1 Like

GG CCP

Until CCP has had a chance to review the server logs, I don’t think anyone knows exactly why the server crashed.

3 Likes

Dude what are you smoking? A majority of the goon loses are SB ravens and Praxis with SB Burst jammers and target breakers.

4 Likes

This is disgusting. They log in, activate hack and repair their keepstar before we even materialise. Litteraly. There is just no time to do anything else. Like how is this supposed to be fair. Meanwhile CCP Aurora is parading around saying that we should calm down and that everything is fine.

9 Likes

What is the process to get our fighters back?

GG well played CCP,

I think participants know.

Right -Click Capacitor and reconnect to lost drones…

Fix the repair timer ffs. It is NOT acceptable to waste multiple days effort + 50b+ of ships on this only for Keep to repair due to a CCP failure with the node. ■■■■■■■ infuriating. Fix your ■■■■ already.

3 Likes

At some point, we should stop blaming players using the allowed game mechanics as designed and focus on CCP lack of proper hardware to support the game. I wonder if CCP will just give the ol’ “wprking as intended” line they are so famous for using as a reply.

5 Likes

I wonder how many person hours were lost today? 10k? More? I wonder what we could have built or made in that time?

This is how you defend a region. You just run out the clock. Again and again.

5 Likes

Loving these tears.

We have plenty more Keepstars, all of which have 3 timers each…

3 Likes

And they will all fall