CCP You failed again

What is happening in M2- is completely on your end.
I would say straight up embarrasing.

21 Likes

Disclosure: I’m on the Pandafam/TAPI side.

Yeah this is bull. I hope CCP steps in and does something about this. 8 minute delay between telling my ship to do something and it actually doing it is unacceptable.

6 Likes

Goons: we have 4500 in system with bad tidi
ccp: please god nobody else jump in
papi: lets jump in 7000 ppl leadership say the tidi won’t affect us.

17 Likes

No matter how much they upgrade the hardware and architecture, we’ll always be able to find the limit.

The fighting and destruction has been great, so while I’d also like it to be better, this is still better than a node crashing within a few minutes (which we used to have happen).

6 Likes

I don’t understand what you’re trying to say here. Are you saying that because Goons got there first TAPI shouldn’t be allowed to contest the keepstar? I’m not sure where you’re getting 7000 people from, local isn’t even that high at the moment.

3 Likes

No i’m saying papi leadership were totaly retarded to order their fleet to jump into a system that was already hit by bad tidi with a enemy fleet already on grid.

5 Likes

So how do you propose they contest the keepstar without jumping in a fleet? Rock paper scissors?

14 Likes

It doesn’t matter how people will spin it. If I am allowed to do something which ultimately is my demise due to bad game performance to the point of being unplayable then this is CCP fault.
It’s a fact.

14 Likes

how about trying to come back later when the goons are no longer in system ?, even if that means restarting the timers its still better than whelping a super fleet into tidi

2 Likes

The keepstar repaired before anybody was actually able to fire at it.

2 Likes

OK, so let’s say they start all over, we have a huge fight but not server breaking on the armor timer, and then we go to the hull timer. What’s to stop goons from showing up early again? You’re basically saying that whoever gets there first should be the only ones allowed on grid. This should be a space battle, not a race.

9 Likes

Yeah. Papi had over 6000 on but couldn’t even get a few hundred into M2 before the KS repaired even though they started jumping in over an hour before the timer. CCP denied everyone content

3 Likes

And whats to stop you from turning up early ? Looks like first to grid gets the advantage. Your leadership can’t see that then they are blind.

3 Likes

Yeah the only other option was to have constant fleets going since the armor timer for 2 days straight. I don’t know if imperium or papi would have done that.

…
…
…
You are aware that that’s not a good mechanic right? Which is my point. We were jumping in an hour before the keep exited RF and that’s not enough. I fail to see how we’re at fault here.

5 Likes

Haven’t goons been camping the system since DT.

CCP want these big fights to happen, but their hardware can’t handle it.

Population cap mentioned in outstanding calls in M2-

4 Likes

Yeah it looks like it hard capped around 6600 or so before people DCed from what I saw on stream

Ah I see now, its a case of oh I knew tidi was a thing and that there are hardware limits placed on ccp by the servers but I never thought it would mean I’d lose a titan to it. lol cry more please.

3 Likes

omg he’s serious

6 Likes

Yes, tidi is a thing and we are aware of it. We took steps to mitigate it. That apparently wasn’t enough and your suggested fix is “lol just get there first.” I’m sure if PAPI was there first and goons couldn’t get in you’d be screaming to CCP about how the evil non-goons lagged out your honorable bee warriors and clearly you should have your keepstar back.

5 Likes