KVN-36 Node Death - 2020/08/21

Citadel repaired. still gay for Jay

those guys are all on kills with burst jammers xd

No we do not. We use it sometimes for counter hacking but we never use it in big fights because crashed node is never a good thing. You never know who will login first so it’s a huge gamble.

2 Likes

Who does CCP talk to for Node SRP

bro quit trolling its not working haha

So quick question… how much do we need to bribe ‘cough’ donate to CCP to counter what Mittens has paid you to make this war go exactly as he wants it to go… seriously I do a go fund CCP for better tech :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

lmao are you mentally deficient? read my previous comments

Learn to handle TiDi instead of crying on forums. We had to learn it so now it’s your time.

2 Likes

So basically just stop playing the game?

1 Like

TiDi is fine buddy. The node crashing and random disconnects (like 20 dudes in my fleet just before we engaged) is not.

2 Likes

how about you tell your goon buddies to stop ECM bursting and crashing the node

2 Likes

No. You use doctrines that don’t cause as much TiDi and you control the surroundings so that enemy can’t push in insane numbers. In this case, we obviously can’t control your numbers but that’s hardly our fault.

2 Likes

I’m not crying haha, I can handle tidi just fine man, it’s just denying blatant facts that is funny

black screen ??!!

1 Like

dude i know how to handle tidi… nodes crashing because of ccp ■■■■ servers and meta gaming is a different issue

2 Likes

So we stop playing with ships and mods that are in the game then?

1 Like

So many first-time and returning-from-hiatus forum posters…

No you do not. Or you would not crying about it. We all know what they can handle and have to consider that. If you ignore reality then you can cry on the forums but that’s your own problem.

1 Like

https://zkillboard.com/kill/86547823/ is one, plenty of others if you go through the killboard lol

1 Like

ah yes, grr goons

how dare they use an in game mechanic to defend their space

lets not mention the PAPi smartbombs

2 Likes