KVN-36 Node Death - 2020/08/21

Good. Bye Bye :-*

1 Like

Poor hamster

the solution is , 24 hrs after the timer started the Keepstar is put into the same position as when the server crashed. Fair chance for everyone to resume the fight

2 Likes

KVN Node!!!
yEt6JSa

5 Likes

Iā€™d say youā€™d better start removing things like the ā€œStormsā€ immediately if they, or any other new ā€œfeatureā€ , could be suspected to be the cause or at all influence the nodes etc in our current WAR negatively in ANY way shape or form.

Thereā€™s at least a few thousand people who were present in the system and or affected by this who probably dont particularly appreciate paying to get screwed yet again / next timeā€¦

Most of whom have several accounts - often half a dozen or more eachā€¦

All they have to do is unsub ONE account eachā€¦ Iā€™m hoping they wonā€™t of course - but there has to be a real good reason for them soonā€¦

3 Likes

Nice game

1 Like

from Imgflip Meme Generator
4 Likes

While I do have skin in this fight, Iā€™m just glad it wasnā€™t a kill timer. Yeah, having to re-ref the structures is going to be annoying (not that I was involved in any of the previous KVN timers), but at least this set-back is relatively minor. Weā€™ll bash it again and be back there again soon for the armor timer.

Hopefully CCP is able to implement whatever changes necessary to ensure these types of crashes remain rare. The preceding Fountain KS timers went off without a hitch, even with far more people in system, bombing, smartbombing, and generally tearing each other up.

ā€¦

Screw it, Idk why Iā€™m trying to be reasonable. CCP, give everyone involved in todayā€™s fight a large skill injector and monthā€™s worth of PLEX. /s

1 Like

Donā€™t expect anything from today. I miss the old days when they would have just posted a video Permaband - HTFU.
I agree it was crap, but tbh itā€™s just hilarious that it was missed by literal seconds to pause the timer.

They do however need to do something with server stability if they want this game to last more than another yearā€¦

4 Likes

Dear CCP Aurora is CCP aware of the Chat Bots that are spamming the local just before the Node crashed ? what are you gonna do in the future when this technique is used for every keepstar timer?

Lol I hope you shipped your stuff out of delve, servers wonā€™t crash every timer to save your keepstars.

2 Likes

You know how everyone complains the chat doesnā€™t work right since CCP moved it to a different serverā€¦ This will have consequences such as chat crashing not taking the node with it. So I doubt the spam bots killed the node.

2 Likes
  • Remove all Notification from large fights (over 500ppl)

• Remove Wallet Ticks from large fights (over 500ppl)

• Remove Target Breaker / Smartbombs from large fights (over 1000ppl)

• Blackout Chats in Large fights (or Chats are on another server right?) (over 1000ppl)
    ā€“ Delay Chats by Tidi (Rly noone needs the Chat in large fights. Its cancer)

• Increase all Keepstar timers to 30 min (rly 15min are short in tidi)

• CCP:
    ā€“ Check the Timersā€¦ Wtf. If you see a Keepstar Timer reinforce the node by yourself.
    ā€“ Its your Job not oursā€¦ Could help for the Start

6 Likes

CCP doing whatever it takes to save Goons

2 Likes

LMAOā€¦
Yeah no way are you having most of that list happen. removing wallet ticks? wtf?
Be realistic. You canā€™t magically deactivate modules on a magic number of players.

1 Like

@Nevyn_Auscent It was tested time ago (dont know witch fight) and it workedā€¦Performance was on a better spot.
Just doing some code magic to make it automatically.

Not a huge work for a company like Abyss

1 Like

Nevyn this is your papi speaking that was many disrespect I having been teached you best comparison to that. Realism been grasped @Lord_Kaho a genius maybe voice of a generation perhaps! Please not being so minus expand your neurons to concepts help you mature. Remember you are a growing boy drink milk and considered many lessons to learn from others one love papi xoxo :bacon:

Local and all other chat channels work on a totally separate system to the server that processes the in-game simulation. Thatā€™s why itā€™s so common for chat not to work - clients fail to connect to the chat servers but can still play the game.

1 Like

Chat is on other servers. Donā€™t be daft.

1 Like

Thatā€™s nonsense to say its hard to change. Its not at all its friggin simple.

Having been in all the fights its been an extremely painful experience its no better than 10 years ago. And for people say well its better than ot was with tidi. Well clearly not we still get many crashes. The experience is still horrible. Oh and thereā€™s still lots of keepstars to go

1 Like