The League 0f Grumpy 0ld Farts is a multi-timezone alliance holding sovereignty in the Scalding Pass region. We are expanding throughout our constellation and are looking to increase our corp membership to join in on building our little pocket of Null Sec.
The alliance is pretty relaxed, lots of very experienced members to support new corps. We can offer corps the following:
- Expanding sov in our constellation with growing upgrades, to improve your access to isk making options.
- access to alliance owned structures for reprocessing, manufacturing, research, reactions and clone bays.
- We use Discord for voice and text chat and a forum for communicating the alliance activities.
- Active community that tends to get along very well, comms chatter can be a lot of laughs so don’t be a stranger to voice chat.
- Access to coalition fleets and small gang roams for the PVP addicts out there.
- Alliance Ship Replacement Program (SRP) for ships lost during sanctioned PVP activities.
- Access to R64 and R32 moons, alliance has a wide range of moons for low cost rent so that indy people out there can access high end moons for mining and isk generation.
Our minimum expectations of new corps.
- Be active, your members don’t have to be on every day all day, but some activity on a weekly basis is appreciated.
- Active presence on the kill board. No you don’t have to be a flat our PVP Zealot, but corps need to contribute to securing and holding our space.
- Join home defense, CTA and Strat Ops, this is how we demonstrate our worth to our coalition partners.
- We value team activity, so encourage your members to engage with the rest of the alliance, and just make the most of our growing null sec space.
Check out this video of a recent fleet fight our members participated in. Join us and make great isk and get on great fights…
If you are interested, join our alliance public channel “L0G0F Lobby” (the 0’s in L0G0F are zeros) and speak to a recruiter. If one is not available then drop an in game mail to Doctor Chuckles and we will be in touch.