L4 looting worth?

If I only run two to three missions each night due to limited time, dropping an MTU at the start of the mission and salvaging as I go, it does not take much time. Depending on the L4 mission, I may not have time to complete an extra mission instead of salvaging. Yes some I could blitz quickly. Others not so.

Heck if I get an Angel’s Extravaganza, it can be more beneficial to milk to mission over several downtimes, including salvaging and looting instead of turning it in and trying to blitz.

Now agreed, if I was going for absolute mac income, using a maurauder with perfect skills, blitzing and only looting/salvaging selectively I could do better. However, time available, skills, and fun factor are all aspects I include in my operational costs that can limit me from achieving max gain but which I will happily settle. Heck I could probably get a part time job, convert the pay to PLEX, making even more but I don’t want to go down that route either.

2 Likes