L4 Missions: 100m+ ISK/hour Solo

Hi,

I hope this isn’t too “off topic” for your thread, but I run a service that runs missions for people looking to buy standings, and I’m currently getting more requests than my current batch of missioners can handle.

If you’d like to earn more money doing missions, evemail me. You can see from my forum thread I have been doing it for almost ten years (well, that thread and the other one on the old forums, then the older one on the older forums) :smile:

The basic process is that I post jobs to a closed mailing list I maintain, when one with timezones and for a corporation that suits you becomes available (most requested: Caldari Navy, Sisters of Eve, Emperor Family, then all the R&D corps randomly), you evemail me and I arrange it. The client makes a fleet advert for you, you run missions suiting your schedule until it’s done, then I pay you.

Let me know what you think; as I said I’ve been running it for so long that there should be a degree of trust. I always pay my missioners and clients are happy. I just need more missioners, and it pays much better for you than standard missioning, for any highsec corporation.

Thanks - tell me if this is too off topic for you and I’ll edit or delete it.

2 Likes