Launcher only shows circeling dots and no accounts

When i start the game, the launcher background window appears and is see the white dots moving an circeling forever. I don’t see the images with the usual background information/news and i don’t see the login area with the list of my accounts. Please look at the added screenshot

I already contacted the support team but so far what they suggested did not solve my problem.
During my communcation with the service-team I recorded a log of the launching procedure and submitted this file to the service-team.

I tried the following approaches:

1. Using the “Verify” option under “shared cache” within the launcher settings menu
  2. Deleting the caches at two locations (%LOCALAPPDATA%\CCP\EVE\QtWebEngine\Default\Service Worker\ AND %LOCALAPPDATA%\CCP\EVE)
  3. Adding an exception for EVE.exe and evelauncher.exe to my firewall (I should note that i can start the game on an old laptop. So i can definitively roule out a router issue or some problem with my internet provider)
  4. A de-install and re-install of the game

None of the above approaches solved the issue.
Has anyone ever exerienced the same problem and was able to solve it? I’m running out of options and I have a feeling the support team feels the same way.

Thanks for your help!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.