[LECIA] Intellectus Hiatus Recruiting! - HS Indy Corp

Hey there! Are you looking for a place in EVE Online where you can have fun, meet new friends, and pursue your interests? Our little group might be just what you need! We’re a small corporation based in Kador, near the Amarr trade hub. Our location is pretty quiet, which means we can enjoy activities like mission-running, mining, and other things like abyssal deadspace, exploration, and ratting without interruptions.

We own structures that provide great opportunities for our members. With us, you’ll be able to get involved in manufacturing, research, copying and invention, as well as moon mining. We have weekly moon pulls, so you can get in on the action and make some serious ISK. Did I mention that we also have access to an ice belt nearby? Plus, with our reprocessing bonuses and compression services, you’ll get more out of your ores than anywhere else. While mining, we also provide Orca boosts to maximize your profits. Our focus is on mission-running and mining, but we’re pretty open-minded and flexible. We’re happy to try new things if that’s what our members want!

But it’s not all about the game — we’re just a few friends who decided to start our own corporation after our previous one disbanded. We’re looking for like-minded people who are open to having a good time while playing EVE casually. We’re not just a corporation looking for numbers — we’re looking for new friends to share our adventures with.

So, if you’re looking for a friendly group of people who enjoy playing EVE Online casually, why not give us a try? We’d love to meet you and welcome you into our community!

Contact either Roodle Doodle or PCF ingame - or alternatively join our Discord

1 Like

I’m doing my part!

When you vote, you are exercising political authority, you’re using force. And force, my friends, is violence. The supreme authority from which all other authorities are derived.

“There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men.”

“Shoot a nuke down a bug hole, you got a lot of dead bugs.”

“Naked Force Has Resolved More Conflicts Throughout History Than Any Other Factor.”

Closed by Request of the Op.