[Legacy] Evictus Alliance | EU and USTZ

evictus-logo

• Currently located in Feythabolis, NBSI, SOV Holding nullsec space.
• Established infrastructure. Structures, IT, forums, mumble, you name it.
• Very active community.
• SRP, caps and subcaps.

Who we are
Evictus Alliance is an established Alliance which was formed by experienced players in both the PVP and industrial environments. We have been around for years and are involved in every aspect of nullsec which include the politics, cap building, and all sizes of PVP fleets.

We are based in Immensea and are currently a member of Legacy. We are an NBSI (not blue, shoot it) community focused on being active and social. We are well structured, have fantastic management.

Who you are
You are an active corporation with a mature outlook, interested in moving forward with a large group of players, working for the good of your members and helping secure our borders. As a member corp, you want access to the best building resources in the game, or are looking for an active PVP community with tons of targets to pick from.

You are a corporation that can field a good percentage of your numbers in flying our doctrine ships which include Maelstroms, Feroxes, Cerberus, and Jackdaws (or their support ships/logi).

We have a few requirements regarding minimum members, mandatory IT registration and CTAs, and trial periods, so please stop by our diplo channel (below) for more information. We are accepting of all timezones as we already have great global coverage.

Leadership Structure
Terri One - Executor (EUTZ) On Leave
Francis Raven - Vice Executor (USTZ) Acting Executor
Aunt en Thielles - Diplomat
Exiom - Diplomat

Interested?
IOU Diplo channel
EUTZ - Aunt en Thielles, Exiom, Terri One
USTZ - Francis Raven

Evictus is recruiting. Please mail me in-game, or join our IOU Diplo channel.

Recruiting corps!

Contact me in-game if you wish to chat!

Looking for active corporations. Please reach out to us in-game.

Hi all,

Evictus is looking for Industrial corps with PvP ambitions and the other way around.
We are an active community and force teamplay. Since Eve is an MMO, we think that makes sense :slight_smile:
Happy to discuss any questions you might have in our ingame channel, on discord or voice coms.

Cheers

Terri

The best part of EVE is the social aspect, in my opinion. Evictus alliance is a social-first alliance. We love to hang out on comms and discord.

Looking for fun, social, professional corporations. Nullsec experience a plus.

Come join us in-game ‘IOU Diplo’ channel.

IOU Diplo channel for any questions, or mail me in-game.
Evictus is recruiting corporations.

We are recruiting.

Bumping

have a look lemme know, dont i know you guys from somewhere -_0

and bumping :slight_smile:

Now this is a bump

We are still looking for new corps. No mater if you guys are a PvP, PvE or Indu corp; Evictus welcomes all aspects of the game.

Terri

Currently welcoming new corporations into the fold. Inquire in-game!

Join our IOU DIPLO channel for more information and to inquire about joining with your corporation.

Evictus is looking for active corps to join our team. Let us know, if you are interested

Please come by our IOU Diplo channel to talk. We are currently recruiting corporations.

I hope everyone had a great holiday break. Now back to business. Corporations, please get in touch if you are interested in joining a strong nullsec alliance!

We are recruiting!