Inflation does exist instead…
I’m pretty sure that before someone had the brilliant idea of substituting the Ships Hulls for BPCs,
They must have come to the conclusion that it was a FAIR exchange… then came the BS new
requirements… but the BPC as you say, BPO never existed but they look alike, and even the info button open a windows that says otherwise; never adjusted for inflation… and suddenly, the LP reward system, was completely screwed…
Some adjustment is long due!
Whatever the cake, I paid ONE CN Raven HULL TWICE…. in LP points and 200Million, and other
600 Millions in industry… to the End it’s like I paid it 1.2Billions…. and on the market it sells for less than 600Mil…
The Whole point of this thread is INFLATION in most Lv4 PVE missions reward systems…
It used to be SLIGHTLY profitable… with some instances where you could translate 1Millions LP directly to 1BiLLION ISKS… with less care could translate to 0,5, so 1Mil LP = 500Mil…
Now 500Mil LP costed me 800Mil… I can sell the CN RAVEN for 600Mill…
I’m still 800Mil UNDER…
This is NEGATIVE EXCHANGE RATE like -1.3….
And it’s supposed to be the TOP Caldari LP STORE OFFER!!!
HOUSTON, WE HAVE A PROl3m_!1_?