LF Industrial Corp around/beteewn Rokofur <-> Hek

Hi,

What title says, im looking for an indi corp (with spanish language would be perfect/utopic) opetaring around Rokofur - Hek.

I live in Rokofur, i do some very amateur indi stuff with this char in Rokofur and play FW with my other toon, i play alone, so o want friends but dont want to move from home :slight_smile:

Thank you and fly safe.

We are moving close to hek soon. If you’re interstellar give us a try.

Are you tired of null politics? Do you wanna fly with a group of non toxic people? Wanna enjoy the game not live it?

Join us at The Order of Omerta …

We are The Order of Omerta and we are mostly a mining/indy corp. But we also enjoy missions,abyssals, wh exploration, pvp and more. We are looking for veteran, returning and newer players alike to join our various fleets and help us build this Corp.

We are trying to find chill folks to who like to hang out with like-minded people while shooting the ■■■■ on coms. (discord) We are about 2 things here mainly: content and community… oh and cash, definitely cash.

What we offer:
Buyback programs
Engineering structures
Mining boosts
Nearly maxed out reprocessing
Moon mining (HS, LS and NS)
Lowsec/ Nullsec ratting
Industry
PvP roams and filament fleets
WH mining and exploration
Relaxed attitudes
Helpful players
All time zones are welcome (US and EU are our strongest)

What we Want:
Mic for coms
Esi check
Newbros must have finished tutorials
Active at least once a week (in eve online)
Bonus points if you like to pvp and don’t mind helping newbros out.
Relaxed attitude (it’s a game not a lifestyle)
Open mind (if you can’t handle people who are different or opinions that don’t match yours then don’t apply)

Future plans:
Upgrade pvp capabilities
Stronger industry supply chain (reactions/Gas huffing/mass production)
Wormhole presence
Strong market presence
Capital production

We are trying to build a great community and welcome others to join and help us create a great corp.

Come say hi and we will be happy to answer any question.
Discord The Order of Omerta
In game channel The Order Recruitment

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.