LF Level 4 Mission Ship + Fit (Focus Amarr)

I’m not sure if Dex can run T2 weapons, but he’ll be fine with Tachyons as well. Cap stability (while not a requirement) certainly helps with surviving disconnects and socket closures.

tbh, Arthur, I sacrificed it down to 25 Min of Cap with a second TC with Tracking. Testing it in a Worlds Collide L4 right now.

Don’t forget your large micro jump drive when testing!

Won’t fit, in terms of PG. The AB Bonus through Caldari BS should technically be good enough, at 686m/sec

It’s just in case you get warp disrupted and need to GTFO.

There’s no chance I get that one in at all - Kicking out AB and Cap Batteries is still over max PG.

The Medium Drones should make QUick work of Scram/Web, and Eve-Survival helps identifying those pesky things to snipe away first.

Don’t forget a flight of light drones. Just in case.

Report: Your help worked a lot… Sanshas are like butter that’s been quite a bit too long in the microwave. hitting 3500+ on a smashing or penetrating hit is FUN. Burned away first and sniped the Scram/Web with Radio L (Considering the Imperial Navy version…), didn’t even need the Drones. Time to skill towards T2 Large Weapons then.

1 Like

T2 weapons are generally a necessity. Tbh, I’ve always thought amarr ships get a rough deal - their main racial enemies will use td or neut you to help, which i painful for laser turret ships.

Just 28 More days to use them :wink:

with the afterburner bonus on a nightmare, blinging it a bit is worth doing. If you liked sniping stuff, you will enjoy T2 beams with Aurora crystals. T2 pulse are also useful and fun. Training T2 lasers is worth it.

The Paladin marauder is a long train and expensive, but worth it.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.