LF USTZ WH Corp

Returning player looking to get back into WH life. I lived in WHs for the first year they were out so its been awhile. I remember most of the basics of scanning, rolling holes, and WH life but I know a lot has changed and I am so looking forward to not living out of a POS with a bunch of people.

I have a couple of alts nearing 200m SP. I can fly all the PvP ships required including capitals for home eviction defense. Plenty of ISK on hand to buy the needed ships for PvP doctrines and to be valuable in PvE be it Nester, Leshak or whatever you need on day one. Also have a bunch of gas huffing / PI alts I may or may not want to bring into the WH.

It will take me some time to clean off the rust but I am proficient in hunting and scanning targets. It will take me a bit more time but I am capable with my alts of rage rolling WHs for not only PvP targets but also PvE holes.

I am looking for the following:

1. Strong UStz presence. If you don’t have 5+ on most nights then it won’t be a good fit. I am a social creature after all. It’s always the people who keep me around in EVE the longest, without a strong core, I will probably lose interest and stop playing. A decent EUtz is a huge plus but not required.

2. I am looking for a mix of 60% PvP and 40% PvE. My ideal group would take 99% of all fights. My ideal group wants to have good fights. My ideal group isn’t concerned with losses as long as they weren’t repeated deaths that are incredibly stupid.

3. My ideal group uses third party tools to their advantage. TS3/Mumble/Discord for voice comms and pings. Siggy/Pathfinder/Etc for mapping.

4. My ideal group has a very strong leadership core. I am not looking to come in and become your FC or run your logistics.

Hello RubberDuckey, welcome back to New Eden! Any interest in checking out life in Pochven? It’s kinda like a hybrid of WHs and NPC-null.

Stribog Kybernaut Subclade offers players the opportunity to live in Pochven, the newest null-security region in New Eden with access to unique gameplay and mechanics found nowhere else in the game.

What we offer:

• ム Industry - enjoy null-sec level bonuses to refining, manufacturing, research, and planetary production only a few jumps from Jita
  • ム Logistics - transport goods into and out of Pochven with easy connections to Empire space
  • ム Mining - mine r64 moons and Triglavian ores from the richest belts in the game
  • ム PvE - battle Drifters, Rogue Drones, and EDENCOM for rewards from the Triglavian Collective
  • ム PvP - engage in small-gang warfare, ESS heists, and daily roams with a team of friendly and active pilots

Stribog is recruiting new capsuleers and corporations of all skill levels and vocations. From moon-mining to small gang PvP, our alliance caters to players on any career path.

If you are interested in joining, apply in-game to Stribog Proving [SKS3P] and authenticate on our Discord Server.

Hope to fly with you soon in The Domain of Bujan

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.