Lightning Squad currently recruiting

bumpbump

bumperino

Returning to eve, new player, all welcome to join a chilled, relaxed corp, come hang out and have a chat, we dont bite, honest :stuck_out_tongue:

Veterans, Newbros, PVP’ers, PVE’ers, Miners, all welcome.

Returning to eve, new player, all welcome to join a chilled, relaxed corp, come hang out and have a chat,.

Hi there,
I saw that you guys were recruiting. I figured I’d give you a free bump while also promoting our services
to corps like yours.
Simply click the link and if you would like to get into sleeper ratting, we are happy to help.

Returning to eve, new player, all welcome to join a chilled, relaxed corp, come hang out and have a chat, we dont bite, honest :stuck_out_tongue:

Returning to eve, new player, all welcome to join a chilled, relaxed corp, come hang out and have a chat,.

Great fun bunch of players!

Returning to eve, new player, all welcome to join a chilled, relaxed corp, come hang out and have a chat.

bumpbump

The place to be for top banter and drunken discord fleets making 100m/h and enjoying it :sunglasses:

eturning to eve, new player, all welcome to join a chilled, relaxed corp, come hang out and have a chat, we dont bite, honest :stuck_out_tongue:

Returning to eve, new player, all welcome to join a chilled, relaxed corp, come hang out and have a chat.

veterans, newbros, all welcome :slight_smile: