Lightning Squad currently recruiting

Hi there,
I saw that you guys were recruiting. I figured I’d give you a free bump while also promoting our services
to corps like yours.
Simply click the link and if you would like to get into sleeper ratting, we are happy to help.

Returning to eve, new player, all welcome to join a chilled, relaxed corp, come hang out and have a chat, we dont bite, honest :stuck_out_tongue:

Returning to eve, new player, all welcome to join a chilled, relaxed corp, come hang out and have a chat,.

Great fun bunch of players!

Returning to eve, new player, all welcome to join a chilled, relaxed corp, come hang out and have a chat.

Returning to eve, new player, all welcome to join a chilled, relaxed corp, come hang out and have a chat, we dont bite, honest :stuck_out_tongue:

bumpbump

The place to be for top banter and drunken discord fleets making 100m/h and enjoying it :sunglasses:

eturning to eve, new player, all welcome to join a chilled, relaxed corp, come hang out and have a chat, we dont bite, honest :stuck_out_tongue:

Returning to eve, new player, all welcome to join a chilled, relaxed corp, come hang out and have a chat.

veterans, newbros, all welcome :slight_smile:

returning to eve after long absence. lots of changes. mostly indy but looking to dip into pvp.

sent you an in game pm evil.

Lightning squad is currently recruiting for all forms of pve in highsec including trig invasions and sansha incursions… come make big isk with us \o/

if your more of a miner then we want those too… we have access to structures and boosts should you need them :slight_smile:

Still Recruiting… drop in to our public channel and say hi \o/

Really fun bunch of peeps enjoy running with them they are a nice crowd to hang with in comms all-round fun and enjoyable corp Newbros-PVE-PVP’RS and even miners are welcome