Multi Account Player Returning to game

Have been away for 5 years due to well life, but life has thrown new curveball for 2023. TLDR i’m quarantined and off work while I beat Leukemia (and i will). what it has done is giving me time to try and get back into EVE. I left with four accounts, have put two on OMEGA, my original general purpose account we all start with that has 102 mill sp, and my 130mill sp mining account.

Looking for good people to share my time with that understand treatments come first, family and life come first, that days of 6-8 hour fleet roams in old days might be hard with my chemo brain. However logging in supporting local adventures I can handle. I just need distractions and fun and good times. Just reading last couple days there are a lot of changes to catch up on so I have a lot to learn again so hopefully can meet up with some good people to help me along.

i’m not in hurry to make any decisions so plan on trying to see what is available talk to as many people as i can. hope everyone has good day fly dangerous.

EDIT: have lived in HS, null, low, C3WH previously open to most things but to be honest don’t miss all the wh scanning

EDIT2: There will be days mentally I just want to mine/boost for others and days I’ll be focused enough to roam participate in roams fleet actions

EDIT3: will need isk making opportunities I will work hard for my money :joy:

Hi. You should check out Noir. We’re a merc alliance That’s currently active in GalMil, but we take contracts all over the game, doing everything from NS constellation harassments to WH structure saves to making timers in an area to see who sides with who. We’ve been around quite a while, long enough to have our own module and we even have the undisputed longest running EVE podcast.

Our players are fairly evenly split between EU and US TZ so you will have people to fly with. If objective oriented PvP sounds interesting to you, come chat with us on our Discord.

1 Like

Hey mate

Sounds like you might fit with us, relaxed, can facilitate your return and getting your head back into the game but room for you to take it slow…

We are growing our numbers in all TZ’s but for now we are all AUTZ so if 0600 to 1200 eve time is your thing hit me up.

o7 Hope you are well.
If you could spare 5 minutes please to read my linked post and if this interests you then please mail me ingame or on Discord my Tag is: Wicked#9830. Have a great day o/

Greetings @LFW_Evotori :wave:t5:

I’d like to offer an invitation for you to learn more about our own group; which could be a good fit based on the information you noted in your post. Please take a few minutes to learn more about us from the link below. Please reach out here or within game with any questions you may have.

Lastly…■■■■ CANCER…Wishing peace and happiness for your family and years of good health for you regardless of which group you intend to fly with :slight_smile:

Cordially,
MegaflareOne

1 Like

Wish the best for your in your treatment ahead. if you’re still looking for a good group of ppl to fly with my corp Entropy Engine is recruiting and we’d love to chat with you if you are interested.

o7 Gritty

Entropy Engine - Nullsec PVP Corp - B0SS Alliance [US/EU] - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

1 Like

If you’re EUTZ and open to the idea of facwar I highly recommend checking out Sons of Luminaire.

1 Like

Have a read, see if you like it <3

1 Like

More important , best of luck with the treatment man.

1 Like

:grinning:

Thank you I am 200% committed to fight

I knew Kaarde (sp) when he started NOIR :grin:

4S is recruiting
4S is one of the oldest and most accomplished corporations in New Eden (19 years). Created in 2003, 4S was involved in early Alliance warfare as part of Fountain Alliance while independently establishing a reputation for effective anti-pirate fighting. In 2006, the Corporation began to build an industrial base suitable for the capital age and founded Morsus Mihi Alliance, leading it, and the Northern Coalition to become one of the most powerful and influential entities EVE has ever seen, being involved in many of the game’s major wars. Today 4S is one of the larger corporations within Goonswarm - an alliance we have a unique closely shared 0.0 history with going back 8 years.

Corp Member Benefits/Perks:

-Coalition Communications Platform

-Coalition Alert System

-Corporation Voice Comms

-Corporation Discord (Very Active)

-Active Members

-Strong Industry Backbone

-PvP: Corp Roams, Coalition Fleets, etc.

-Corp & Alliance SRP

-Long time players with a vast knowledge of how the game works.

Login - 4S auth <-Apply Here

Join our in-game channel: 4S Lounge

Join our Discord and send us a message: 4S Gaming

Are you between 18-99 years old? Are you allowed to watch R-rated movies. Have you ever performed the hellicopterdicking? Are you a hellicopter pilot named Richard? Can you stop the Rokh? Do you really want to stop the Rokh? Is going to the disco your other favourite activity? Then it’s time for you to sign up to Lightning Squad, the shockiest of Squads. Join “Lightning Squad PUB” today to chat or message me directly thank you.

What we offer:

Explosions
Questionable Advice and Tutorials
Strong and Stable Memes
Hopes and Dreams
The Biggest E-Peens
No Rhymes Allowed
Empty Collection Cups for Tears
Hookers and Blackjack
Relaxed Enviroment

What we expect:

Willingness to use Teamspeak
Teamplayers
Willingness to pretend to enjoy Core Berger’s farts
Willingness to explode
Willingness to be self sufficient
Ability to accommodate one regulation sized Pineapple to the rear

Check us out

Hope to hear from you soon o7

Hey dude if ur us tz. Check us out! We go out and dunk eve nerds daily or eat sh*t.

Come have a chat with us mate :slight_smile:

o7

First and foremost I truly hope you are feeling good and kicking it’s butt!

Secondly why I am here is I think you could find a nice quite home with my corporation Haulers and Miners we are a small corp 20 heartbeats and always growing. Our main focus is mining and industry, we are working on doing some PVP stuff in the near future as our last war that was thrust upon us didn’t go so great(we can’t be war decked anymore) we are getting ready to make the move to a HS island with access to a one gate ls area. We do a lot of fleet mining and are always up for a new adventure, we are very laid back family rl first always! We strive to make the best out of all situations. If you feel this is a good fit come join us in discord and we can chat more about what we offer and what we could offer you in your situation. Even if you just want some friends to chill with an distract you from your on going life don’t be a stranger we always welcome new folks to chat with and get to know.

Imperium Technologies - PvP | Null Sec | New & Old
[ PvP focused with 100% SRP ]

• Newbros/Returning/Old welcome all can apply

• Be part of one of the oldest corps in the game

• 80% Buyback program for all your loot.

• 0.0 Life!!! vast area of null-sec spanningnseveral regions ( Querious/Catch )

• Open boarders with all coalitions space

• 19 years of knowledge and love to train our pilots.

• MANDITORY Comms

• US/EU TIME ZONE

• PvP focused, We play hard, we fight hard.

• Want to discover the riches of nullsec? We’ll show you how!

• Escape the rat race of highsec! Be a law unto yourself in 0.0.

• We own plenty of ares for you to explore and discover the kind of pilot you want to be.

• Must be +18 years of age or older (family/friends exempt as long as they are mature).

Please contact me for more info
In-game name: Bloodytears Damon
Discord: ArchMage#9082
IT Discord: Imperium Technologies

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.