Local Comms Blackout - Discussion Thread

Eve is so old , Go Star Citizen

1 Like

I mean, that would be pretty entertaining, and morā€¦Speaking of salt!

Then I miss read it, I make mistakes as well as Iā€™m only human.

Okay, so I overshot by 10 dollars, it 40 dollars.

Yes actually.

Good luck with T3Cs.

2 Likes

So is CCP this stupid they think only after 3 days this is a good idea? Think not!

1 Like

T3s have mobile warp bubbles & interdiction probes invisible to d-scan ?

Oh wait the main reason for this is that they dont know how to unfuk their mistakes and now they just call them new features. RIP EVE :smile:

True I agree with you. CCP must hate EVE so much they are doing (PiiP) like this.

please also remove Wormholes from EVE ā€“ who does need them at all ā€¦ nobody lives there anyway so please remove the WHā€™s from this game

1 Like

Yes, for NPC nullsec, which sounds quite interestingā€¦

Just pointing out youā€™re still making one if you think blackout is a good thing, or that it hurt bots significantly.

Obviously youā€™re omega.
I was asking if youā€™re subbing as opposed to plexing your account, which would make sense if you donā€™t know subscription prices.

Well, i think ā€œstratecic partnersā€ means Upwell Consortium, because they provide the structures

1 Like

You Unsubbed 5 accounts ā€¦
As this has been promoted as a test, maybe you have had a case of Premature Cancellationā€¦ Next time you feel that a premature unsub is cumming try thinking of Caitlyn Jenner maybe that will make
you sub longer

It is?

I love how you think those categories line up. Plenty of people actually pvpā€¦ while mining, ratting, etc to PLEX accounts, including their pvp accounts.

You do know what an ā€˜undetermined durationā€™ means, right?

It was always 'indefinite.

Yes! Star Citizen will be amazing when it finally releases in 21536AD!

1 Like

I want to thank CCP for forcing how I play the game. Youā€™re going to save me 3,000 ish $ per year. I have already stopped payments through PayPal and will be pausing the accounts to save the time remaining on them in case there is some need for the future. My accounts as they are no longer useful for how CCP wants us to play the game.

Worry not I will continue playing but with just 2-3 accounts rather than the army of chars I built up over the past 10 or so years. I feel sad, but it is for the greater good I assume and this is what everyone wants. Fewer pilots to kill or die is a good thing I am told.

6 Likes

A long time ago a bought this ship, can we actually fly ships yet in SC? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Ahh, so reaching for straws; how do you not know I simply donā€™t have it set to auto-renewal so it been a while since I directly looked at the cost? =o

Indefinite test. Uhmā€¦ no.

I still believe this is the correct response. We cancel accounts that have been made irrelevant, and in case of some people that turns out to be all of them.

1 Like

CCP should ask help from Chris Roberts how to unfuk this game? right :wink:

1 Like

9 is healthier for you than 90, yeah. By a lot.

Read the linked article, second paragraph, clearly says ā€œindefinitelyā€.