I’ve been thinking of blowing up some NPC haulers and when I went down to Amarr space the NPCs mining there were still from the Astra Mining Inc. corporation (like what I’ve found in most Gallente space).
Is my memory failing me, aren’t there Ducia Foundry miners out there? And if so would they spawn close or in the same systems as their corporate office?
I do all my mining in LS, but I am not dumb enough to tell you were to come blow me up!
Have fun!
1 Like
Found a couple different NPC miners in Amarr space. Guess there’s randomnss to their spawn as there was no station in some of the systems where I found them.
As a followup does anyone know if the hauler doesn’t spawn on early miner agression?
Jumped into a belt, pewed a miner, and once they warped off in their safe space there was no hauler in there when scanning down with combat probes.
On the other hand if I sit near the belt until the hauler joins (had to wait one hour! of idling on my phone) and then agress, the hauler will be with them in their warp off safe spot.
Currently, it all depends on the time of day and the medication.
Have fun!