Hello, do not know if I’m right here. Try to log into the game for minutes, but I will not succeed. I enter user name and password, but nothing happens. Customer support is poor. Can someone help me please? Would be grateful for any help.
Update: I wrote an email to support@eveonline.com, maybe something good / meaningful will happen.
-------- delete the GM correspondance ---------
Btw: I hope that will help everyone who has the same problem. I do not enjoy this here!!
You are not allowed to post GM correspondance. This thread will get locked if you do that.
Oh, I honestly did not know that. I just wanted to give help to others who have the same problem. I do not post GM correspondance anymore. Thanks for the hint, Solonius
As soon as I have a solution I will post it here
Hello, you might find a solution to your problem in this forum:
https://forums.eveonline.com/c/issues-workarounds-localization
Good luck.
Hello DeMichael,
i have the launcher “updated” to beta, now the login works fine.
Thanks for your help.