Login issues?

RIP getting DC’d in an Abyssal Trace… LOOK AT EM!

1 Like

Christ, now I’m afraid to log back in, lest I find that my battleship has become a slowly expanding debris cloud…

Thank you everyone for providing feedback on what you are experiencing and your region. It’s very helpful.

Im in, docking :smile:. Thanks for working quickly CCP

Still unable to connect, east coast USA.

Still can’t login, China.

man the kill board exploded damn.

Anyone who lost ships due to disconnections can submit a ticket at http://support.eveonline.com under the Game Play Support -> Reimbursement -> Lost Ships category and they will be investigated by our hard working Customer Support team.

1 Like

Still down, North Carolina.

yes I have
edit : i lost Omen in abyssalspace

Same can’t connect north UK here.

Seems to have been resolved o7

1 Like

to all that lost ships
wen is ccp fault they do refund the ships
open tickets
o7

anyone who lost ships to disconnects who are related to provider problems dropping connectrions in whole germany and loosing ships on the same grid from 3 chars (again after few weeks where the same happened) can only hope to get at least ONE ship back

even after discussins with more GM and providing gamelogs who clearly showing the server didnt recognised the connection lost for more as a minute who is clearly a “server error” and a good point about why you are reimbursing one ship but not the others in the same accident? gets you NOTHING, now you can see in forum and reddit CCP is reimbursing even ships lost in PVP

THANKS FOR NOTHING

well you could look into my tickets to find the case and reimburse the other 2 sleipnirs also buit i doubt this will happen or the reimbursement politic will be fair ever

a verry dissapointed player…

Topic Closed, as this Event has passed.