LOGOS Community - EvE Corp for Christians

Recruitment is still open!

Come join the fun!

jesus ■■■■■■■ christ

[EVE Online: LOGOS - How to Suck at Low Sec (But Not Die) - YouTube]

[EVE Online - LOGOS: Ratting on the cheap - The Arbitrator!!! - YouTube]

Still Open for New Members

This is a great idea, I am thrilled at the opportunity to avoid crude talk and profanity, while being with people that have been saved thru the Lord Jesus Christ. :smiley:

I will be looking you up when I have the opportunity to log on again.

1 Like

I’m looking forward to getting in touch with you!

[EVE Online - LOGOS: Confessions - YouTube]

Do you accept all strains of Christianity? For example I imagine USTZ might be mostly various forms of Protestants, Baptists or Evangelicals with maybe a few Catholics but if you also recruited in EUTZ you might also end up with Russian or Greek Orthodox, Calvinists and maybe Catholics with slightly different outlooks. I guess you would call that ecumenical? And if yes, do you often discuss theology on comms while you’re out roaming?

And are there other religion based corps in EVE that you know of? And if yes, do you have interdenominational relations with them?

o7 BOGO MIPS,

We accept members from any religious background, although we do have an official statement of faith that you can view here: What We Believe | LOGOS Community (wixsite.com). Members are not required to agree with this statement of faith, but it is what I believe and what I encourage others to believe as well.

Discussions about theology, world view, etc are all welcome as long as they are respectful. I do have a no political discussions rule for discord, however. Feel free to stop by and say hello. LOGOS - EvE Online (discord.com).

There are a few other Christian groups I have discovered in EVE and they have been hanging around in our in game public channel - LOGOS Public. Again, feel free to come by anytime.

[EVE Online: LOGOS - Confessions of a Wormhole Killer: Part 1 - The Astero - YouTube]

Looking for pilots in both HS and J space!

Come join the fun!

[EVE Online: LOGOS - Confessions of a Wormhole Killer: Part 2 - The Stratios - YouTube]

Come and join us!

New members are always welcome!

[EVE Online: LOGOS- Confessions of a Wormhole Killer: Part 3 - The Legion - YouTube]

[EVE Online - LOGOS: C3 Wormhole Ratting on the Cheap! Praxis! - YouTube]

Recruiting!