Loki/Stratios Recommendation- Needs to handle Covert Labs explosion/Mindflood/Sleeper caches

Before it was not, I had faction MWD and IN EANM+faction armor rep.
The sentries can tickle when you hack the cans around the tractor, therefore I don’t think the tank now can be enough especially without bling.

Hmmm… Interetsing. The Enviromental damage is all omni damage in sleeper caches right? I know covert research lab explosions are explosive so can fit for that specificaly.

So the question becomes, will a basic T2 loki be same isk wise as ablinged out startios, (if a basic T2 stratios wont hack it?)

Was planing on buying a hull tomorrow… Now im really not sure which one.
Another thing thats torubling me is is I just realised my amar cruiser is only 3… So im short on innate resistances.

Test both on sisi.

Or just buy both and test both on tq, if you buy them cheap no reason to be afraid.

how I do dad ?

You could google “how to log into eve test server”

If you taken the time to reply why not go whole hog and direct me to a forum link ol chap ? ;*

If you’d taken the time to do a quick search how to yourself you wouldn’t have had to ask.

In the age of instant access to information it blows my mind that people would rather been spoon fed then learn themselves.

Just doing my part to help teach people to fish.

its called being lazy… Legitimate lifestyle bruh. :stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry man I’m just trollin a bit and winding you up.
Im at work atm and cant actualy get to it. Gona set up a test client when I get home I vaguely remember how to do it.

Interested in some budget fits for Loki/Startios before I go at it msyelf.

That just hurts my feelings and I would stongly argue is not true… buuut… Ive been wrong on occasions :stuck_out_tongue:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.