Hello,
Started messing around with wh / exploration and I wanted to spend more time in there. I wanted to get some advice from experienced players for a ship that can survive there for longer periods, like the Stratios. My big thing is the fit. Should I go for an ancillary / dual rep fit or should I go for armor buffer plate? Ive eliminated the shield fit due to severe limitations on what I can do with it.
I want to be able to do hacking / exploration, while at the same time occasional hunting PVP and maybe some PVE.
I figure the reppers + cap battery might give me some opportunity to also run some easier C1-C2 maybe C3 and also PVP. The plate fit would not allow that, because of the rigs involved which I cannot swap out of mobile depot.
For PVP both would work I guess, I would have a MD with me, for refit for exploration mid slot and refit high slots between neuts / 220mm ac / maybe light neutrons. From what I see, the reppers limit my time in the WH due to the cap boosters required.
I have very high skills, PVP maxed out for most sub cap ships.
Any advice or tips would greatly appreciated!
Thanks
