Lone Star Mining and Industrial Corps - High Sec Mining Recruiting

Basically what the title says. Small corporation, in a .5 system with some moon ore, ice, and rocks. Looking for some players to join us. Daily Orca boosted fleets.

Chill people, doing mining before hitting missions, anomalies, etc.

No drama, we do offer a buy back program. New player or returning player friendly.

Hope to see you out there. Fly safe.

Just a daily bump as I mine asteroids while waiting for Clear Icicle to spawn.

Adding a bump, had a few join and making some fuel blocks now. Good things happening in our sector of space. Come join us and check it out.

Growing slowly and making ISK every day, so a bumpity Bump Bump for miners.

Kicked off a nice size production of fuel blocks and working with some haulers to move/sell material for the corp. Slowly growing, making more contacts, contracts, and ISK. Come join us. Ice is up and it is crisp and cool.

Man, I think I might have frost bite from snow shovelings all that ice into the ship today. Plus side I can warm up by counting all my ISK. Would love to have more peeps join me out here on the edge of Amarr space. Bump.

Daily bump. Corp growing and working out agreements with industrial minded haulers to move fuel blocks, compressed ice blocks and other things to market or to wormhole space. Low stress ISK to be made in a growing corporation, come fly with us.

Another corp’s mining fleet successfully completed, Ice and ISK all around.

We are growing and adding more pilots to our roster. If you want a social, industrial corps where people chat in discord, fleet up, provide boosts with Orcas (or Porpoise), and just aren’t into shennanigans come give us a try out on the fringe of Amarr space. Small, friendly, and we get stuff done.

Bumpity Bump Bump.

Im interested, im a returning player but am not very experoenced, my biggesnt interest is mining and industrial. Is the corp name Lone Star Mining and Industrial Corps or just Lone Star Mining?

Sorry for delay. “Lone Star Mining and Industrial Corps” is the name in game, chill people mining, building, missioning. Think we have 30K plus fuel blocks rolling off the assembly line today for sale and will be firing it back up. Our stations boost refining and engineering and very very soon Moon Pop with moon goo for everyone.

Always looking for more pilots to join us, chill in Discord, and talk about exploits. Come fly with us. And that is the daily Bump.

Morning, our first moon mop has gone off and we continue to grow, mine, build and develop relationships in the corps and the corps around us. Still looking for players that are industrial focused (mining, researching, building) but the missioning activity has picked up as well. If interested give me an in game chat.

Afternoon. Corporation still mining ice and rocks, moon drill reset. Our members have been taking advantage of our low tax rates and corporation buy back program. We built a Covetor for one corporation member and have been doing some low sec mining for Crokite as a corporation to change things up. Also put 70,000 fuel blocks into production as we amp it up. Good things are happening.

Come try us out and fly with us. We are still recruiting new members.

Been a busy week, real life and in game. Produced thousands of fuel blocks, mined ice, and looking for pilots to join us.

Sign on bonus: corporation equipped venture, 2.5 million isk to hone skills, and a corporation doctrine combat frigate.

Look forward to seeing you in space.

Been a while. Still recruiting and some of the moon miners around us have taken some hits to their bases, but we are still hitting Ice, moon ore and rocks on a daily basis. Have also been doing some missions or combat sites with the corporation and with a salvager. Always looking for more to play with and cut up in discord.

Fly safe.

Been a crazy week. Lost a DST in LS doing a pick up, but sold 4.5 billion in mats, and such… so still positive. Looking for more to join us.

Gankers have been an issue but we are changing it up. Looking for more to join our fleets. Come fly with us.

Complimentary corp fit venture, Tristan and 2.5 million isk to help you train some skills/pay for move/fit ship.

o7 all. Been busy running Bowhead and Providence. My team is relocating to a different part of HighSec for different mining opportunities while diversifying into some Wormhole action as well.

Let me know if interested in our continuing adventure.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.