Long hairstyles for men

I’m sure this has been discussed before but as a returning capsuleer, I’m very disappointed with the lack of long hair styles for men.
My avatar was of the old interface still (been away for quite some years) so I was very gutted to find one had to create ones avatar all over again.
But no matter how long and hard I try, I simply can’t get my toon to look as awesome as before :frowning:
Why not at least give us the option to import and try to tweak it from there, hopefully getting close® to how we look before ?

The lack of long hairstyles except for one that looks like some rasta is beyond me.
Guess everything in the future needs to be tidy and neat :cry:

8 Likes

What are you talking about? I make a woman and pretend its a man. Didnt you hear? You can call yourself whatever sex you want to.

I, for example, am a Wolf.

Woof.

Woof.

5 Likes

I think you make a valid point. Especially given that most of the playerbase looks like this:

5c2515a6-c5a4-4951-8930-baca89aef498

3 Likes

Must… resist…must not…arrrrrgh!!!
BRING BACK THE INTAKI MULLET!!!

5 Likes

Hi Heal Boots for Woman and when can we wear boxer shorts?

Agree with OP. Amarr Khanid for example: the only long hair available looks like Richard Branson after a three day drunk on a tropical isle. The other options look fake, so bald with headgear is the only choice left. I’d also like to see better beard options, Most are so short that with grey or light colored hair they are invisible.

With all the dress up options available in clothing (which some players go nuts for), you’d think some attention would be given to hair, the most visible way of distinguishing a character’s individuality.

5 Likes

amarr is the master race
but we have to much testosterone so bald guys everywhere
yikes

1 Like

:joy:

1 Like

The day I cam go stark naked with a 2 inch hard on, will be the day that I know EVE has become real.

2 Likes

How often do capsuleers get haircuts anyway?

I wouldn’t want to risk my immortality by visiting a barber just to get shot.

Well… at least lose a bunch of SP that way…

–Gadget’s controller is rocking Isolation Chic

1 Like

:joy: :joy: :joy: well said

1 Like

Is the old archive still available to lookup ones old self?
I got 1 of my toons saved and still use it as my avatar on various platforms but I no longer have my main’s avatar anymore.

1 Like

replying to myself but I guess not :cry:
https://www.eveonline.com/article/old-portrait-services-temporarily-re-enabled

1 Like

I don’t want to know how you know this

3 Likes

Over exaggerated on the possibilities.

You obviously have one thats bigger than 2 inches.

Imagine this from the situation of someone with only 1 inch. :frowning:

1 Like

Missiles are self-propelled and not all are the same which means explosion radius is just as important as the velocity.

1 Like

I think CCP should do some hairstyles that would make u look like absolute madman.

4 Likes

I saw a thread about hair and though I would contribute by bringing my glorious locks into it.

6 Likes

Not just long hairstyle, but overall hairstyles!

Let’s say, i want to make a character looking a bit like Nobuyoshi Araki

But i didn’t find a similar hair option in editor or in New Eden Store (did i miss it?)

However, i recently found this picture that compare old and new character creation of EVE, and needed hair style just there… in old version. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes