Looking for a corp to join

I’m looking to join a corp pve, industrial and exploration corp. I’m noob at the game, I know basics, I have no real understanding of the mechanics, best ship fittings etc. Currently working my way through the sisters of Eve story arc.I’m looking for help in establishing my character, to have fun and name a few friends along the way.

My character stats:

Hapinen Airuta
1.33mil SP
60mil isk
Skill focusing on getting mining frigates and cruisers with some good weapons.

1 Like

Hapinen Airuta,

We would love to have you come check out our corp and see if it’s something you would be interested in. You would be able to accomplish PVE, industial, and exploration quiet easily with the setup we have. If you want to find me, you can hit me up in game by searching Crash Jayco and also by emailing me if you need. Good luck with the search!

Hi Hapinen depending on your TZ I feel that we are what your looking for. Check us out at Adavanced Congomerate Recruiting

TZ UK

Hi @Hapinen_Airuta ,

We may be a very good match for each other, am a returning player who has created a corporation based on learning’s from playing eve for years!

We are recruiting, and we are looking for both old, returning and new players, since the 4 months we started were up to 80 members. We have a lot to offer and a different mentality to ‘most’ eve corps, please take 5 minutes to read our post to see what we are about

If it looks like it could fit please give me, Terrus Askiras, Nyel Blazon or Arlena Xingjue a shout.

Would love to catch up ingame :slight_smile:

Just into Red Phoenix Risings Public Chat at Chat:RPR Public
Have a chat with some of the pilots and see what you think
JonReese

1 Like

hi [Hapinen Airuta] ingame mailed you

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.