Looking for a corp with a legitimately mature culture

No, I mean it, mature culture. I find myself having a really difficult time fitting in with Eve corps since I’ve come back to the game after a break. I accept that communities change as older players age out and get more wrapped up in real life and younger players with more time on their hands become the norm. But, I’m a “get off my lawn” 41 year old through and through and I’m fed up with corps whose standard comms and Discord community vernacular include:

• Constantly talking about how drunk or high you are at this very moment
  • Repeatedly saying or meme’ing the words “RIP”, “autism”, “weeb”
  • Racist remarks
  • Sexist remarks

I’m beginning to lose hope, but there has to be a corp out there with a more mature, less annoying player base. If you exist, hit me up. If not, I’ll keep playing solo.

4 Likes

Hello. My corp may be what you are looking for. Both the corp and our alliance consist of mature, friendly people.
Take a look at our ad and contact me ingame if it has peaked your interest. FYI am also 41 myself :slight_smile:

With respect
Aiden

2 Likes

Thanks for the response, AA. Would love to learn more about your little section of null. I have two other omega accounts, one a Rorq pilot, the other a more PvP focused pilot. They are currently in a large bloc alliance that I’m not feeling like I’m a great fit for. Just joined Sanctuary Pub and will reach out to you in game too.

1 Like

Sounds great mate. Am at work right now so will not be ingame for another 12 hours or so :slight_smile:

1 Like

How do you feel about wh space? I can’t promise you we never meme, but we certainly don’t do any of what you mentioned. We simply don’t have the time or patience for such nonsense, our goals and space require a greater quality of pilot.

1 Like

I’ve spent time in WH space before and don’t mind it as long as the corp is fairly active. I often found myself alone in my last WH corp. You guys have a recruitment post somewhere for me to learn more?

2 Likes

Of course: Endless Defiance - C5-5 Vanilla PvP Corp - Recruiting Now!

Like it says, we live in a C5-C5, and primarily US/AUS timzones if that works for you. Our bread and butter is tight nit small gang pvp in our chain, but we need mature pilots in order to handle the big eviction/counter eviction content.

1 Like

Sounds interesting and new. I’m also US TZ, so that would likely work for me. I’m pretty low SP on this toon (8m) and mostly focused on indy. I have one large injector waiting for me to skill in to something more useful though.

C5 might be a bit much to bite off for me in terms of my low PvP SP, but with the right support, I’d be down. Just joined your pub channel.

1 Like

Excellent, although sadly I am unable to log in for several more hours (just typing on my phone atm); most definitely convo or discord ping one of our other recruiters they’ll be happy to chat with you.

It is true that low SP toons struggle in C5 space, but we can certainly work with you on it, 8mil really isn’t all that low depending on how it’s laid out. All you really need is adequate scanning skills and the ability to fly a RR domi if you want to run C5 combat sites. Plus, the willingness to quickly train into a low end doctrine ship like a ANI. Otherwise, for basic small gang stuff, you are more than welcome to bring whatever kitchen sink pvp ship you like most/can fly/ are most comfortable with.

1 Like

Heya! Look here too, I think you will be interested! We have a recruitment channel “D3NSE”, so join and have a chat with someone of us for more info.

1 Like

what is a weeb?

1 Like

Recruiting self motivated players that are 18 years old or older. We have good all around members with all Time Zones represented. Come on out to nullsec with us.

What we offer:

• Regular PvP Content
  • Capital PvP
  • Safe Sov Null for Ratting/Mining
  • FC Training
  • Corp & Alliance SRP incl. Capital Ships
  • Free Skillbook Program

Our Requirements:

• Full API on file while a member of the Corp
  • Ability to use Discord and Mumble
  • Have a good attitude and be a team player
  • Have a dedicated PvP character
  • You must have fun and enjoy playing the game

Recruiting status: Open (Omega Only)

CEO - Ryac Sampaio
XO - Ellise Solette
Recruiters - Tweettweet5603 (EU), Nyne Vancloud (US)

Join: GLD Public

check us out …

1 Like

Hey, @Raigon_Katelo ! I just started a corp to run public PVP fleets - and we also recruit vets and newbros to set up a solid corp besides the running of pvp fleets - a bit of pve, atm still in high sec 0.5 - but also in our low sec home, too (Kheram atm).

We want to achieve critical mass of players for the corp and not only for our discord and would be happy to have more miners/indy people who help our new and old players - so perhaps this is something for you: New? Old? Alone? Don't be - join Puffin Squads - Home of the Underdogs

We are a relaxed group and know all about RL aggro, job and kids - the corp just started out, but with public fleets and the new members there is always something to do when you have time and no pressure as we are all in the same boat - and we could really use a vet to help getting it up and running - check it out :slight_smile:

Join the discord for questions: https://discord.gg/deVNUju - hope to see you there and in space!

Cheers,

Mad Librarian (MadLib)

1 Like

Hey man, I just returned after a 3 year break and currently in the very early stages of building a small scale PvP corporation.

I know what you mean, the game is fully of edgy folk and it’s off putting. I find that most of the players I used to hang with have literally turned into these kind of people, so I decided to not go back with them (despite how awesome they actually are!).

I don’t have much to offer on the established corp front, but I have in the past helped build a corp from the ground up which went on to be very successful for 4+ years. So I can offer the chance to be part of something fresh. Best to note I am mainly reaching out to GMT+0 (-2+2) due to very low member count.

You can read more here, or reach me in game. Best of luck!

1 Like

i’m right there with you my friend !! only i’m more than a decade farther down the road !! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey there! The corporation I recruit for is just what you’re looking for! Our corporation and alliance is based on the principles of maturity and mutual respect.

Take a look at our ad and join our Discord if you’re interested. We also have a lot of older guys in our alliance as well :slight_smile:

Sincerely
CaseyLP

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.