Looking for a corp

Thank you for the recruitment information everyone.

Hi Kar, our community would be a good fit for you we tick all your boxes

1. Primarily we have PvP instructors within our group always ready to lend a helping hand.
  2. We mine expensive moons out in our home region using busy fleets to increase efficiency
  3. Missions can be run via our dedicated mision running special interest group.
  4. You will live in Null sec so exploration is on your doorstep.
  5. Fully upgraded home systems with dozens of Citadel structures geared towards vast manufacture task.
  6. Specific, measurable, realistic and timely team goals for everyone to participate in

Please get in touch if you want to know more!

League of Gentlemen is recruiting! Looking for PVP/PVE/Indy players! We’re a well established null sec corp looking for some new blood! - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

Come check us out!

Thank you for responding everyone.

We are a corp out in scalding pass under the Valkyrie alliance. We mainly do industry with pvp on the side. Being in the alliance gives us access to moon mining/ratting space/industry structures. Fleets can range from massive all hands on deck to chill small gang roams.

We tend to do some small gang roams ourselves on weekends or when we get bored. Our primary TZ is currently around 1800-0000 depending on everyone’s work schedules.

You are very much “free” to do your own thing out here. Only requirement is to assist with CTA pings if you are able. Real life comes first always so no one will yell at you for missing one.REPZ

Thanks for the replies everyone.

Come check us out.

1 Like

Yo m8, welcome back, what about joining the good side? have a look at the Police Force :policeman:

Hello!
Try The Wormhole Life. Merger PVP & PVE WH Alliance Is Recruiting Beginners & Expert Pilots & Corporations. 500 Plex Units for CEOs - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

hey @Kar_Devoe

contact me ingame

JuuR

Hi Kar

You sound like a great fit for War Eagle Fleet, we really try to focus on building something as a group, and we are very active, you’ll always have people to play with!

Come check us out: War Eagle Fleet - Unlimited Null Life - Fraternity EN - Highly Active PvP-based Corp

Hope to see you in space soon.

Hi,

make sure you check out Lethal Devotion!

Join our discord for more information or to ask any questions.

Hi mate, give WEF a go, awesome bunch of people!

We’re The Order of Omerta we are a mining, indy Corp who even enjoy pvp, looking for more pilots. We need miners, ratters, pvpers and industrialists to join our tight knit family and help us make the most outta our little Corp.

We are very relaxed and let you play how you want (within reason). We’re set up with access to HS and NS space to fly in. We are in a null alliance but have a HS Corp that is wardec free for all your hs mining and indy needs without worry or if you’re new and wanna learn without the constant danger of null.

We love to mine and hold regular fleets and have tons of moons, ore and ice belts to mine. We have low cost structures to get those indy wheels going and a buyback to buy your finished goods and ores.

For all you pvpers we got plenty of content for you to join. CTAs to help shape the ever changing political landscape to small gang roams and defense fleets up to full blown coalition fleets for strat objectives. Whatever your killer desire you can likely find it here

What we offer:
Max boosts.
Moon, ice, belt and anom mining.
Max reprocessing available.
Great access to P.I.
Engineering structures.
Great close community.
Active Discord and coms (mumble eww i know).
PvP fleets to join.
HS mining and mission running.
Great library of bpos among players.
Alliance and coalition srp for fleets.
Helpful players.
US/EU activity with some AU as well.
Returning and new player friendly.
PvE fleets including incursions.
Great money making opportunities.
Relaxed, mature(ish) community.
CTAs for the pvp minded, for you nonkillers you can contribute in other ways.

What we’re looking for:
Active at least a couple times a month.
ESI check.
Voice interview.
Mic for coms (mandatory for null).
Helpful attitude.
Willingness to join in on coms and fleets.
No drama.

So if you think you want to join us message Varina Vengari in game or DM me here.

Zero Reps Given is opening the doors to pilots new and old that is looking for a place to call home. We’re a corporation that is located in the Immensea Region. The REPLS foundation is of buddies that have flown together for over 8 years or longer. We take pride in our organization and the team we’re trying to build. Repls consider all pilots as family and there is no other way to treat each other. We are part of TI.RE and FI.RE coalition.

Our Mission

As a corporation, Our mission is to have a successful home for all players of eve. We want all pilots to log on and have fun and enjoy there time on eve. We do offer a lot of options for our players, items will be below. We believe in the community that eve is and the corp atmosphere.

• Regular fleets with the Coalition, Alliance and Corp.
  • Coalition/Alliance and Corp wide SRP.
  • Corp Dedicated Moons
  • Ratting Space for days
  • Relaxing and Friendly environment

If your interested in joining or finding out more information feel free to join our discord or pub channel.
Look me up on discord: Siegfried vonFalkenhayn#3410
Corp Public Channel: REPLS Public

Hey I saw your post on the fourms and thought I would give you a shout :smiley: We are a c5 wormhole corp of chill pilots that love to PVP and do other activities on the side. Just thought I would check in see if you were interseted :slight_smile: Add me on Discord its the easiest way to reach me (A.Valkyrie#4517) or message me back ingame. Mass Collapse

Hi there.

Looking for a corp in NPC Nullsec ?

We of Hanging by a threat juts have that.

We are all mature players who like to play the game and sometimes even love the meta

We are not dirty for a gate camp and like to chat whit one and other on discord

Have a look at what we offer :

• 5% Tax.
  • A comfortable home in npc null space.
  • Experienced players who are happy to show newer players how to make isk.
  • Buybacks on Loot, Salvage, and Ore at 85-90% Jita Buy.
  • Moon mining ops with alliance from R16 op to R64 .
  • Reliable intel channels.
  • Access to an active Discord server.
  • Thriving Nullsec market only a few jumps from home.

What we are looking for :

- Active players

- Mature players 18+

- No care bears who only dock up when people roam our systems

- people who like to mine and build

join now and see what you have been missing out on in the Hanging by a threat chat channel .

we are 10 jumps away from Dodixie and 19 jumps away from Jita

**want to see our latest kills the follow this link : Brutix Navy Issue | mytan | Killmail | zKillboard

Discord : Hanging By A Threat

If you haven’t found a home yet give OGUN a try.

OGUN Industrial is a new corporation looking for members. We may be small in number now but leadership has 10+ years experience in making internet spaceships and making internet spaces go boom.

We currently reside in Highsec. Industry and PvE content are our main focus at the moment but getting more into small gang PvP is our next goal.

We are accepting pilots of all skill levels. We currently have a make up of bitter vet and fresh faces meaning no matter the skill level you can find something to fly with. We enjoy teaching the game, so brand new pilots are more than welcome and we will make sure you get up to speed and have the tools to succeed in New Eden.

The corp offers group mining and small gang fleets, community events, free ships for new players and free ships for Corp related tasks/events. Outside of game we offer a discord and a growing community that plays several other games together.

Applications are open and you can contact me in game at Chakasu Sorrowsong.

Fly safe and hope to see you soon.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.