New player from Scotland running the tutorial at the moment looking for my first corporation. Don’t know what I want to main in but like the idea of PvP and battles. Happy to follow advice to make me a better player. And not too far into the game to reset my main to be the best fit for the right corp. Looking forward to flying with you all the best.
We can help you get started, check us out
checkout a newbro corp such as Pandemic Horde Inc
be as social as possible
after being in the main Pandemic Horde corp for a while try to get into their verified corp (A Blessed Bean)
do as much PVP as you can, train for a stabber and Vexor Navy Issue first (stabber for PVP and VNI for PVE)
youll have isk to fund your PVP and PVP is really what makes this game great!
Krypted Gaming is looking for respectable, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players.
We are looking for players who are,
- Active. 82% of our players are active daily.
- Combat focused. Blowing up ships is a part of our daily routine.
- Eager to improve, learn, and grow as a player.
Our playstyle involves,
- Frequent micro and small gangs for tight-knit and casual play.
- Tons of daily roams to club nearby targets like Pandemic Horde.
- Combat culture that focuses on experimentation, constantly trying new things, and having fun.
Outside of EVE Online, we have multiple game branches (Rust, WoW) to blow off steam, and numerous IRL meetups in the UK and US.
Want to chat? Drop by our Discord!
Check This out:
This dudes do wahat you want to do
The Riot Formation is currently recruiting!
We currently seek EU PVP Pilots!!
We are members of a sov holding alliance and seek EU and US pilots that share our vision of small gang destruction, social interaction and general space-based shenanigans.
The core of this fine corporation is ready to swell both our PvP and industrial pilot numbers. The leaders of RIOT are veterans of the game, we started in 2003/2004 so we know what we are doing, we are a mature corporation that avoids excessive drama, only accept adults into our ranks. Our play hours with the alliance are around the clock but we accept RL comes first. We run regular evening corp OPs and small gang roams.
- Members of Darkness, a nullsec sov alliance in the content rich north
- Comprehensive ship replacement programme (SRP)
- Entirely self sufficient - we mine, build, destroy, transport, fund and exist with no outside assistance.
- We share our alliance’s vision and do like dropping caps on people, we like big-ass fights
- Small gang specialists, we like small roams as well
- In-house development of doctrines and tactics, available for all to get involved with
- Low tru-sec and plenty of opportunities for indy pilots
- Drunken comms singing as standard
- Maybe some cake. Depends on the FC.
- Over 21’s policy, no kids or space-babies
- Partner/Family friendly playtimes - free wife-faction resistance plating for all members
- Teamspeak, sweet website, Discord, stuff
- Experienced leadership, directors having flown with major players for 14 years
- Token Australian
- Be sensibly active
- We are primarily a PvP corp, you must have the stones to fight
- Use our comms
- Turn up for stuff
- Practice your favourite song for the affor mentioned drunken comms singing
- Be able to read, listen and comprehend English
- Have 2 million skillpoints
So if you fancy a bit of all that, you can come and see us in our in-game public channel, The Kings Head or you can speak direct to @Altrexis_Rin .
We have our own in-game public chat channel called The Kings Head so please join us in there.
We are also right here on discord https://discord.gg/auTztw6 come speak to us right now if you like!
Look forward to talking to you soon!
This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.