Looking for a corporation

Hello there!

I started playing EVE around one month ago. I had created a couple of characters before but the game never really clicked for me, but this time something must have changed because I have found myself playing almost every day.

I wanted to try most of the activities the game had to offer, so I stayed in the Domain region and did a bit of everything:

  • Security missions: chill but can get boring after a while.
  • Combat sites: a bit more engaging due to the danger that other players pose.
  • Exploration: very thrilling to hack a container and find millions inside!
  • Abyssal Deadspace: only T0 so far but quite lucrative (for me at least)
  • Faction warfare: got absolutely destroyed while holding a capture point, but alas that’s life.
  • Planetary industry: funnily enough I did find this sort of interesting and set up a P2 production chain.

At this point, though, I would like to “step up” and join a corporation where I can play with others. I’m a big believer in the social aspect of MMOs (I used to play WoW and GW2 a lot), and I would like to meet like-minded folks in EVE.

Long preamble, so here’s what I’m looking for:

  • High importance:
    • Small-to-medium roster, so that it’s possible to know people after a while (as opposed to being member #3851).
    • RL first: I can probably play often but my priority is my family, and the game cannot ever get in the way of spending time with them.
    • Friendly towards new players, so that I can get better at the game. I like to do my own homework, though, so I don’t expect hand holding, but I would appreciate if experienced players take the time to answer questions and provide guidance.
    • I like jumping in Discord and talking to people, so if voice chat is something that you do, great!
    • No toxicity of any kind, including towards the enemy. Killing another player is fun, but it’s only a game at the end of the day.
  • Medium importance:
    • I’d like to participate in FW, ideally Amarr. I’m a big sucker for the aesthetic of the empire and like their ships, but I can absolutely fly something else if needed. I would again prefer to be part of their militia, though.
    • One of my long-term goals is to progress all the way to T6 Abyssals, for which I would appreciate advice, tips, etc.
  • Low importance:
    • Like I mentioned, I like planetary industry, so I wouldn’t mind having access to planets rich in resources.

I only play one character but I’m open to having alts once I understand more about the game. This guy has only 7 million SPs, so he’s still a baby for the most part. With a bit of luck and hard work on my part, though, that will change.

If you read all of this, thank you!

Hey mate, come give us a shout.

Very active Discord, with good attendance to corp ops and wider ops ingame.

You can check out our killboard for ingame pvp, you can speak to our proprietary disord bot, C.O.R.E. for ESI-level proof of activity and then you can speak to us to get our vibe.

Maybe start here though :slight_smile:

Afne :slight_smile:

Hello and welcome back to Eve!

We are a mostly EU based Corp looking for mature returning players to join us!

You won’t be just a number with us, you can train into important skills to grow your pilot with the Corp.

Check us out for more info.

[EU/US TZ] Friendship is magic - Null Sec Industry / PVP / PVE - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

You sound like a match for what we got going at The Order of Omerta. We’re a small group living in WH space. Smaller group so you’re not a number. Lots of experience in the Corp and alliance and tons of content. We do pvp pve indy fw mining and more. If you want a good group of ppl to fly with and lots of stuff to do then come give us a look.

No better corp than us, it’s a fact :slight_smile: See you soon!
N

Genstar Reloaded is a Gallente Militia Corp. WE do fly Amarr ships so that kinda fits with what you are looking for. We are small but mighty. Join Genstar Reloaded or mail/convo me in game to chat. Good luck in finding a group, but I think Genstar could be good home for you.

You should check out 3 Ores Down. We are a Sov Null sec corporation in the Synergy of Steel alliance. We do a lot of work with budding pilots to help them learn the ropes and get up and running. We have a broad spectrum of content - PVE, PVP, Mining, Industry, Exploration, PI, and Abyssals. We are active on discord. Our corp is US TZ based. If this is interesting to you, hop on our discord and have a chat: 3OD

Minmatar Fleet Academy teaches faction warfare by undocking, small enough that a month-old pilot with seven million SP is not member 3851, and family still comes first. Reddit discord.gg/minmatar

Hello new spacefriend!

Come play :slight_smile:

Link

Rev3nants Wrath is recruiting, newbros and Vets alike, all are welcome

come and chat with us

ingame chat: R3V-W

or

join us on discord for a chat

Sounds like we could be a great fit!

We are building the Family up, and we’re in the early stages, but I can see that being an advantage as you like it small and close-knit.

I don’t see you running Amarr FW as being a problem, though we will likely not step into it as a corp-wide activity, however personal enrollment is always possible.

Swing by our discord or ingame channel, I would love to have a chat mate!

[EUTZ] [Highsec Indy] The Orlov Family — a brand-new alliance. Founding members wanted - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums