Looking for a gift

Hello,

after many years I have decided to return to EVE, was wondering if there are people looking to depart from EVE and would be willing to gift their character to me. Just looking for 1 so that I dont have to go through the whole process of retraining the skills. Any SP amount over 10m sp would be great. :slight_smile:

Thanks

Evening!

Great to hear that you’re returning to Eve! Hope it’s been treating you well! If you are looking for a new character you can check out the sales post here on the Character Bazaar, trying to beg for one however, isn’t allowed.

That said, if you are looking for a way to get some free extra skill points, I would suggest to take advantage of daily login rewards as well as other various events going on. You can always find information on what’s going on via the news portal here: https://www.eveonline.com/articles. You can also buy skill injectors as well from the market if you have some isk to spare.

Hope this helps you out! In the meantime I’ll go ahead and close this topic. :slight_smile: