Medium Core Defense Field Purger II

Caldari Navy Vespa x2
Hammerhead II x2
Infiltrator II x2
Valkyrie II x2

Used this to run most T1-3 sites.

Swap the Omni for a invuln or passive resists if you want more tank and swap the spr for a 3rd dda for more damage.

I tend to use the CN Vespas due to their high tank meaning i dont have to keep as much of an eye on them.

1 Like

I have seen these passive fits mentioned a few times. Much wait time needed for recharge before entering next room?

Thanks very much for posting this. Have you run abyss space with this fit?

Not really, the majority of the time i dont need to wait (going for the extra cashes gives time to regen).

Of the times when i do have to wait its usually <1min and mostly for cap to regen after a neuting wave.

I have indeed, run this fit in T3 exotic, electrical and dark sites mostly, though have also used it in T3 firestorm and gamma sites on occasion.

As an additional note on the fit: I have dropped the small nos as its not been helpful as not all enemies can be nos’d.

Thanks for the response back. I’ve refit my Gila, I’m going to try this fit. Thanks again for posting.

thanks for the posting,the fit works well in tier2,im gonna try tier3 in a few days:)

I use a similar fit as one posted above with 3 faction dda 3 rf LSE Pithum a-type res amp toward weather I’m doing and corelum mwd to run all tiers 4 except dark and exotic electric and gamma tier 5s

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.