Looking for a High sec Corp

HI All,

Returning player, looking to get back into the rough of things, i am looking for any mission running or Indy corps preferably in Caldari high sec. Not afraid to mine to help corp out either.

No matter the size of the corp i am willing to help where i can.
I have a long history and i am willing to answer any questions if needed.
I am UK time zone.
i have 131 million sps

Please leave a note here or pm me in game for a chat.
Many thanks
Maddeb

Hey Madded. Me and a few other guys have just returned to the game, Join us in N-HAK Pub channel in game. Looking for a few more guy UK/EU TZ chill social corp into pretty much what ever takes our fancy.

BUMPING, looking for that corp.

If you’re flexible and willing to try Minmatar space, we would be a great fit. We are a few jumps from Hek, have a nice setup going.

Look no further, you have found it now! Neutral Born Killers are Recruiting

Bumping

bumping

again a bump

Hey Maddeb,

I know you said you were looking for caldari HS, but ELTC lives just around the corner in Vale of Silent. Being so close to Jita makes logistics a breeze although our home system market is usually very well stocked. Join on discord if you’re interested.

Hey man, check out Terminus Technologies. Checks most of your boxes - Caldari hisec, Indy corp, plenty of EU guys. They are in The Forge and have a lot of opportunities to pitch in with mining, productions, etc. Moons to mine, corp hauling/buyback, all that good stuff. Active discord. I’m not with them any more but I’d sign back up if I ever was to go back to hisec.

Here’s a reddit recruitment add from a few weeks ago:

Good luck with the search!

I have my corporation named Athial Economics Science. The only issue would be that I’m a newbie. The corporation is focused in profitting from EVE’s market. It doesn’t focuse in wars or PVP, just in trading, mining, manufacturing etc.
You can join it by searching it and applying or just joining the discord (Discord: https://discord.gg/vGyeHzgFxG)

Message me in game.

bump day

long time bump

bumping

If you’re still looking

Are you tired of null politics? Do you wanna fly with a group of non toxic people? Wanna enjoy the game not live it?
Join us at The Order of Omerta …

We are The Order of Omerta and we are mostly a mining/indy corp. But we also enjoy missions,abyssals, wh exploration, pvp and more. We are looking for veteran, returning and newer players alike to join our various fleets and help us build this Corp.

We are small but were trying to find chill folks to who like to hang out with like-minded people while shooting the ■■■■ on coms. (discord)

What we offer:
Buyback programs
Engineering structures
Mining boosts
Nearly maxed out reprocessing
Moon mining (HS and null)
Nullsec ratting and indy
PvP roams and filament fleets (soon)
WH mining and exploration
Relaxed attitude
All time zones are welcome US and EU are our strongest)

What we Want:
Mic for coms
Esi check
Newbros must have finished tutorials
Active for at least once a week (in eve online)
Bonus points if you like to pvp and don’t mind helping newbros out.
Relaxed attitude (it’s a game not a lifestyle)
Open mind (if you can’t handle people who are different or opinions that don’t match yours then don’t apply)

Future plans:
Upgrade pvp capabilities
Lowsec presence
Stronger industry supply chain (reactions/Gas huffing/mass production)
Wormhole presence

We are trying to build a great community and welcome others to join and help us create a great corp and alliance.

Come say hi and we will be happy to answer any question.
Discord The Order of Omerta
In game channel Omerta Recruitment

still looking

But I told you where to look… us. ^^^