RECRUITER - Seeking Good Corps

Mature, Sociable and Eager to Assist New Members.

Looking for a Growing Hi Sec / Lo Sec Corp that can make use of my skills as a Power Recruiter.
Preference Given To Corps with a Recruitment Incentive Scheme.

Always open for discussion and advice on recruitment and new member experience matters.

Multiple Accounts All Useful.

AUS & EU TZs

Contact me via in game email for full bio or discussions.

1 Like

I sent you an in-game message! Enjoy!

Used and got alot of hits, Recommended! o7

Quick, efficient, got good targeted leads. 5 out of 5 stars.

o7

We would be interested in speaking to you The Emperor needs you , Join the Imperial Fleet

Definitely a service worth using if you are struggling finding good leads for recruiting. Quick, efficient, affordable AND provides a great quality of candidate.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND for any corp wanting to augment it’s recruiting team!

I have had a good response and now have a handful of potential corps to consider joining. Im putting out a final call for a few more.

During my search, I have been in discussion with corps regarding efficient good practices and what makes a good new member experience. It’s not just about getting a new member, it’s about retention too, and that comes from being a corp prepared to make an investment. Some interesting discussions. Some not so :slight_smile:

It has been a pleasure working with some new corps that I have been able to assist with direct recruitment already. My door is always open.

If your corp pays respect to the ‘New Member Experience’ I would love to hear from you.

Im only interested in Smaller Growing Corps with a vision that I can sign up to.

Thanks for reading

Hey, we might be a good fit.

Hi!

We in Anwer to Mankind would really love to have a good recruiter with us.
We are an old corp trying to get our growth back.

Currently 5-6 Active players with some difficulties recruiting.
We are looking to help “newish” players into PVP.

With that said, all the requirements we have is really the Magic 14, Omega, and skilling towards Alliance doctrines.

Would love to hear from you.

// A.M

We are Astra Telepathica, and worked with this recruitment group for a 2nd run last night. We got good foot traffic in the public channel. From there our recruiters got 4 new recruits in 2 hours of chatting.

Would recommend.

*Note we asked for lowered capacity because we have limited number of people to onboard new people.

Hello

We are Strongly US/AU corp with a bit of EU which we are trying to expand, We are a low sec corp (pirate) that lives and operates in Placid/Syndicate(npc null) region

Friendly drunkard and foul mouthed aussies
lots of moon mining
Safe space for lvl 5 missions
Well experienced fc
Ratting Space
Fleet pvp
Blopsing
roaming fleet

We also have established our own SeaT website
A fully functional Discord (automatic roles assigned by SeaT)

I hope that you consider us because most our players are mature and 30+yrs old as well
we are laid back and relax and we do our own thing
please do reach back to me and would gladly have a chat with you in comms

Down Under Syndrome | Alliance | zKillboard

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.