Looking for New Opportunity 105msp - Can Help Recruit

Looking for New Opportunity 105msp, Can Help Recruit

I am a power recruiter coming back from a few months break,

Looking for a small corp I can help grow.

Must have a vision I can sign up to.

Ideal corp would be a HS/LS indy based.

A little pvp exposure would be a bonus, not essential, but i do have a bit of an itch to get this area handled adequately after 12 years playing lol.

Not looking for Null Sec. Dont mind dipping into wh’s occaisionally, but dont want to live in one full time.

I am UK based but play at odd hours.

Must have Discord - I like to chat

Hit me up in game please

For Testimonials on my Recruiting Skills check out the following TWO Posts…

Hey,

We are in Faction Warfare and EU and US based - with some people in AUTZ. Our HS/Industry wing would love to have some boost in leadership, or our main organisation, up to you.
We are always looking for dedicated people who wanna work together with us and grow further.
Drop in on our discord and let’s have a chat, if you are interested!

Cheers,
Lambda

Hi Gheeveetto,

Welcome back to Eve.

If you are looking for a laid back group of players who like to work together to achieve big things in Eve, while hanging together on comms and having a laugh then 4S maybe for you.

The players within our corp are adults with real life commitments. So you will not have any crazy expectations to meet. Simply join in when you can and enjoy Eve together with the rest of us!

Fly Safe :slight_smile:

Join our Discord and send us a message: 4S Gaming

hope to hear from you soon

Hey Ghee,

Are you still looking for a corp? If so, you sound like you’ll be right up our street for who we’re looking for.

We have a highsec and nullsec base of ops, with no obligations like paps and faps and fats and whatnots.

The ONLY request is that when structures do come under fire, we all make some sort of effort to turn up, but that is on a corp level, and if it’s not in your timezone, then so be it.

Would love to chat with you further. Please see spam below:

✯ AUTZ ✯ ISK ✯ PVE ✯ Industry ✯ PVP ✯
Long-standing corporation, recently undergone complete overhaul. We are looking for both veteran and newbro pilots.

We have a presence both in nullsec and highsec, and will remain ‘Not War Ellibigle’ for the foreseeable future.

Mature audience. Bring candy. Primarily AUTZ corp, but alliance is USTZ.

We offer a comprehensive rewards scheme and league ladder:

✯ Top Point Earners
✯ Top Bounty Earner
✯ Mining Ops
✯ Top Miners of the Week

Other main points include:

✯ PVE
✯ PVP
✯ Not War Ellibigle
✯ No SP requirements
✯ Highsec+Nullsec base
✯ Easy-going environment
✯ We play a host of other games as well

Ingame channel: Coalition of Carebears
Website application: http://eve-hr.com/uod

Testimonial from Wyndii Chelien

Gheeveetto/Hisar is a great recruiter and a problem solver, he helped me turn my corp around with the problems the corp was having and put it back on track. He then helped me with the recruitment and his recruiting methods really work 100% are really mind blowing.

I had to tell him to slow down to my level of pace lol. I do the recruiting with him at my speed, so that I can cope, so I am much slower than the other corps he’s help at a much faster rate, but I am happy with the results we have achieved.

We started at 38 and now our corp is at 65 within 9 days and still growing at a slower pace. I have learned alot of good methods from him and he’s shown me how to recruit and they work 100%. You will see the results straight away on day 1 they are amazing. He also hooked me up with the other corps and alliances he’s helped and we are all good friends corp to corp and alliance.

I have now made a friend for life as well, he is a great teacher too, has a lot of knowledge about Eve. He will leave our corp to continue to another corp that he can help and I don’t want him to, but I understand that is what he likes to do help other corps grow. He loves to recruit thats what makes him happy in Eve.

He will check back on all the corp’s he’s helped and make sure they are OK and he still keeps in touch with everyone. He is only one message away in game or in Discord if we need him. He doesn’t ditch and run, you will still have him around if you need him.

I definately recommend him help your corp, if your lucky enough to get his help. He doesn’t say “Yes” to everyone, so if you get the “Yes” from him make sure you do not waste his time he’s a very busy person. You must follow his program and listen to his instructions or it will not work, it will fail 1000%. I was lucky he found me, he recognised our corp was in trouble so he approached me to offer to help and I am glad I took his help. I give him 11/10 and 101 / 100 %.

Wyndii Chelien

Testimonial from Jessica Max

Hi
I have had the pleasure of getting help from Gheeveetto/Hisar several times, when i needed a recruting boost/adjustment. what he does work.
He´s the Mary Poppins of EVE recruitement.
Helps bring peace and structure to your recruitment, when everything is on track and you got a secure grib on things, He will go to the next place to help there. But don´t get worried, if needed he will return :smiley:

I would recomend every CEO wanting to grow the corp, try him out and see how much it helps

Fly safe all.

Jessica Max

Hisar Harvo is on point when it comes to recruiting. Give him the chance to show you what he can do for your Corp and you won’t be disappointed.

-Jake Connally (CEO) GMTCC.

Hello Space friend, do check us out and lets talk in our discord how we can help each other

hello

we are in scalding pass , we mainly do indy/pve with pvp on the the side. if ya want learn more about us join our discord and see if we are a fit for you REPZ

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.