Looking for a home

Good evening.

I am a 30+ million SP pilot with a character I’ve played off and on since 2009.

I have skills to fly a Gallente Capital Freighther, plus a variety of mining ships and support ships. Combat wise, I can fly a well-equipped T2 Assault Frigate and Stealth Frigate. For T1, I can fly up to a well-appointed battle cruiser. And yes, as Gallente I can launch a butt load of drones.

I’ve spent some time learning logi though I’ve not had an opportunity to deploy those skills.

Between this character and another currently inactive character I have experience in high, low, and null, and very limited WH space experience.

My interests are wide and varied, encompassing most aspects of the game.

What I’m looking for
I’m looking for a medium sized, active corporation that has operations based in Gallente high sec, but close to low/null. Operations can be in high sec but should at least occasionally venture out farther. I have NO desire to make a permanent move to Null, though I don’t mind supporting and participating in Null Sec operations.

I do not freak out about it, but I don’t deal well with drama (I’m 51 and just won’t put up with it anymore) and I don’t want to listen to too much foul language or sexually charged language while I’m playing.

I am a single father of 3 children who live with me and a middle school teacher by day so organization is critical. A sudden call to arms might be hard to answer, but planned out ops I can make happen.

I’m a veteran (US Coast Guard) and appreciate corps with a heavy veteran presence. I live Central Time Zone in the USA.

I’m not too concerned about the core focus of the corp (PVE, Industry, PVP, etc.) as long as the corp focuses on having fun and growing as a player.

In game name is Varlann and I’m open to chats.

If you are open to trying a wormhole corp, try talking to someone in the Cryptopia channel. We are a pretty laid back group of people who do a number of things- PvP, PvE, exploration, mining, industry, etc.

1 Like

Hey! I started a lore-based corporation, but we’re still working to recruit members, so we’re still on the smaller side. However, we are Gallente-born and operating to help develop Minmatar space. We’re moving into lowsec Molden Heath with our alliance, with NPC null and then sov null on the books. I know this isn’t quite what ya asked for, but I figured I’d give ya a shout anyways. Even if RP/lore isn’t your thing, you still got a home here, it’s just the background of the corp. and its name. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

1 Like

I sent you a message in game. I look forward to hearing back from you!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.